1.02

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 2: Artist}

{Chapter 2: Artist}

The next day the twins were drawing fruit until Rose saw Farkle walk in the classroom with a blue robe on. "Why draw fruit when you can draw a real work of art, that's right check out 48 pounds of nasty" Farkle saying in a seductive tone looking at Rosie. As she bits her lip try not to smile bigger than she already was, Farkle then pulls the robe, as Riley and Maya yell "No!" and Nathan covers Rose's eyes.

Our teacher laughs. "Wow, looky here the male physique" she says with a laugh. "Why thank you art lady" Farkle says with a smirk.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley says looking at her crush. "Because nobody looks like that" There art teacher says looking at Lucas who has grown close to Nathan seeing as he was also new.

"Get used to this, get used to this right now when drawing a Farkle... start with the eyes" She finishes going to Farkle. "I think the eye should go straight to the gun show" Farkle says holding up his arms showing off to Rosie.

"Maya your supposed to concentrate on the eyes" Riley says to Maya. "Ya see you know what my problem is I don't listen, by the way your drawing Lucas" And Lucas looks up at the sound of his name.

"Oh" Riley says as if she didn't know smiling at Lucas and he smiles at her. "That's the first time I've ever done that" Riley replies, and Rose walks up to them and turns to the next page to see 'a bowl of Lucas's.

"Do I need help?" Riley ask both girls, and they nod there head yes. "Alright, I know these are works in progress but lets see where we are" The art teacher say walking around.

"Maybe one day we'll become famous artist we'll go to Paris, drink coffee, in outdoor cafes" Riley tells the blonde and brunette next to her. "How do I look?" She finishes. Maya then starts to draw her drinking coffee in France.

"Fine make fun of me I am a serious artist who belongs in Paris" Riley finishes. "Nathan and I have gone to Paris we even learned to speak French." Rose tells Riley as she sees Nathan and Lucas walk up to them most likely talking about one of Nathan's video games.