1.04

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 4: Addilyn Petrova}

"The 60's, man. Influential musicians like Bob Dylan and Joan Baez. Playing guitars and singing like prophets. The times were a-changing" Mr. Matthews says to his class, The twins and Axel sat in there row. Rosie next to Riley, Nathan next to Farkle also behind his twin, and Axel behind Nathan. "The class they are a-sleeping" Farkle says as his classmate lean there heads on there arms.

"It's not your fault, dad. It's just the stuff your saying" Riley says trying to make her dad feel better. "I'm talking about the 60's man" Mr. Matthews says trying to get his class to be interested.

"Nobody cares about when you were our age" Riley says carefully. "Riley, it was over 50 years ago. How old do you think I am?" Mr. Matthews questions.

"45" Nathan says nonchalant. "If i say 25 will you give me an 'A'?" Rose says smiling sweetly at Mr. Matthews, as Axel points at her in agreement.

"No" He said making Rose frown. "There's no right answer to this, sir" Lucas says pointing to the twins as an example.

"You should teach us future class, you know give us something we could use" Maya says. "Listen dad, you doing a wonderful job up there and we're very happy that you're all jazzed up" Riley starts.

"But history has nothing to do with us" Maya finishes. "I'm gonna snap this chalk now" Mr. Matthews says irritated.

"Uh-Oh" Lucas and Axel says unison. "History as everything to do with us, history is what makes us learn from our mistakes and others" Rose finally spoke up.

"How is it that you know all my lessons?" Mr. Matthews glares at the girl, while she just shrugs. "I may not be book smart but I ace at reading people" Rose just says.

"Alright, What did you guys do yesterday?" Mr. Matthews questions. "I think I had grapes" Riley says happy.

"Twins? Axel? You guys live in the same home what'd you do?" Mr. Matthews asks then knowing they have something smart to say. "Rosalie made us watch Teen Wolf" Axel, Nathan, and Lucas said in unison surprising the class. Then everyone looks at Lucas confused.