1.08

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 8: You Can't Fight Wars Alone}

"You can be a princess all you want Riley, but I will always be a queen" Rosalie says flipping her hair sassily walking into history class with the boys in tow, after Riley did her campaign, and Riley just smiles at the confident girl. "You will alway be my queen" Farkle says walking next to the girl.

"Good, then you will alway be my king, but in order to gain royalty you have to prove your loyalty" Rose says smiling at the boy. "Just like Axel and Lucas had to" She added sitting in her seat.

"She a lot of work" Lucas tells Farkle. "But we love her" Axel says smiling. "And we have to live with her" Nathan adds frighten.

• • •

FOUR DAYS BEFORE ELECTION

"Okay guys, seventh grade student council elections are coming up" Mr. Matthews starts as everyone groans but Farkle. "Why that?" The man questions.

"Because every year somebody runs, make promises and nobody does anything" Riley says for the  class. "Yeah. What lunkhead's running for the elections this year?" Maya ask smiling.

"How yeah doing?" Mr. Matthews says since it's him. "Can't you make a difference?" Rose asks her history teacher.

"You know what? It's up to you guys to make a difference" Mr. Matthews starts answering her question. "Since we're studying alternate forms of government this year, why not let the candidates run in any form of government that choose?" He adds, the class groans again except Farkle.

"So any nominations?" Mr. Matthews questions smiling. "I, Farkle, nominate I, Farkle, for dictator" Farkle says raising his hand.

"You can't nominate yourself, honey" Rose tells the boy smiling at his excitement. "I'll nominate him" I kid behind Lucas says.