1.05

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 5: Listen to Rose}

Riley, Rose, and Maya were taking to subway to school while her brother and best friend got a ride with Lucas and Farkle. Rosie closed her umbrella, as the girls took off there garbage bags.

"There she is again" Riley said as all the girls looked at the woman with a crazy hat. "Crazy hat's always here" Maya said not surprised.

"What do you think her deal is?" Riley questioned the girls next to her. "Former Movie Star? Olympic Figure Skater?" Rose asked excitedly, smiling just as bright as the brunette next to her.

"Bum on a bench" Maya says bursting there bubble. "But look at how she looks at everyone What goes on in a head like hers?" Riley starts.

"I guess we'll never know" Rosie finishes. "Hey, Crazy Hat! What goes on in your head?" Maya yells at the lady with the crazy hat on her head.

"And a new adventure begins" Riley says knowingly. "You, you, and you, c'mere! I'll teach you about life" The lady told all the girls, as Maya and Rose sat down except Riley.

"Can't. Stranger. You want me to sit on the bench, I'm gonna need three forms of Identification" Riley says smiling sweetly. "Trust me. I know who she is. She's alright" A cop told Riley in reassurance.

"Okay, Copper" Riley says agreeing. "Hey! That's officer Copper to you" The cop told Riley again.

"Morin', Evelyn. Never gonna stop  raining' , is it?" The officer asked 'crazy hat' who's name seems to be Evelyn. "That's okay, Eugene. These three little dollies are about to give me one of their designer ponchos" Evelyn said looking at all the girls then pointing to Riley and Maya.

"They're garbage bags, Eugene, but you have to put a hole for your head" Riley explained. "Ah, so you can breath" The man said.