Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A large structure forged by the hands of the Thirteen themselves towered high near the long mountain range of Cybertron and the even further Sonic Canyons, as they were named. It was a rounded, skyscraping building, gleaming gold with etched runes of the words of Primus written around it. The top was shaped as a dome, the same diameter as the rest of the cylindrical structure. Many railways, decks, and stairs on the exterior made it easy to navigate.

It was the Tower of the Primes, where many of them and their relics made their home. the building was also home to many important meetings and secret documents. Other features of the Tower were its special air ventilation that cooled the warm building, as well as spacious confinement for performance or practice. And a meeting was occurring there between Prima and Liege Maximo in the top level. The conversation between the two was kept in quiet. This is how the meeting progressed:

"Prima, esteemed leader of the Thirteen, I am your messenger, your servant, or whatever you need me be." the Liege Maximo said, bowing to his eldest brother who sat on his throne of authority in the highest room of the building.

Prima appreciated the flattery, but he knew he shouldn't exercise power. "Enough bowing. I am not your ruler," he said, waving off the Liege. "and I have summoned you here to question your recent actions."

"To what actions do you speak of, esteemed brother?" Maximo asked calmly as he stood up.

"You have been absent from affairs for many a time, brother Maximo, and I wish to know why."

The Liege Maximo answered immediately. "I have been creating my own projects separate from our beloved sister Solus Prime."

Prima felt a slight twinge. Solus was completely adored by all her other brethren, who always trusted her and wanted the best for her. And she just drank it all in, the snob she was. But after that small feeling passed, his interest sparked. Did this brother not completely trust her either?

Before he could ask why, the Liege continued. "I do not trust her carefree attitude, and her lack of order that I am sure you no doubt feel. She only builds for who she wishes to build and what she wants to create. Why do you think she only forged the Star Saber for you?"

Prima's grip on his mentioned sword tightened with the strength of confidence. Finally, someone else who actually understood Solus' nature the way he did. His suspicions of Maximo were quickly replaced with trust and confidence.

"And what are these projects of yours?" he asked curiously.

Maximo was all too happy to answer. "Certain... weapons, if you may, used to inflict upon the mind, rather than the body. They can be used to manipulate decisions, desires, and more. I crafted for your trustworthy use, rather than others such as Megatronus."

Prima swelled with pride again. The Leige Maximo was certainly one worthy of trust if he would put his faith in his rightful leader. Not a potential Agent of Chaos, perhaps, he mused. Or Maximo only tried to make it seem that way. "You are sure to entrust them to me?" He questioned, brow raised.

"You and other trustworthy bots, including Alpha Trion, Alchemist Prime, Vector Prime, and Thirteen."

His inner circle of brothers. Good. Who knows what his twin would be able to do with power like that. He just knew that Megatronus was a threat to Cybertron, but no one believed him. One day, he would show them. Megatronus would try to take his own place of power. Prima needed to keep the relics of the Primes all secret. His brother was plotting against him, he just knew it, and he was the only one to seem there was a need to do something about it.