A Kidnapping

A.N: Hey Guys sorry I've been taking so long to update! I don't pre-write chapters :( I am going to ask for 5 votes for this chapter before the next one if that's not to much? Please bare with me, don't stop reading quite yet I will try and update a little faster next time Dedications go to @MeadowCorradi, @adoctorwhofreak, @THAT_AWKWARD_CHICK, @TheImpossibleGirl208, @randomtardisgirl and @coldplay_fangirl for the support to keep writing :) I really don't think I need to say what the dedications are for any more, you guys already know! Also @leynalolz who without her help I would still be sitting at my computer wondering how to start this chapter and there probably wouldn't even be a chapter

Disclaimer: All rights go to the BBC I do not own anything except the plot and Leah, Please don't steel her, if you do I might have to set the silence on you!

Anyways Share, Vote, Comment, Enjoy..... Allons-y :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah's P.O.V

I felt my necklace getting warm around my neck, that meant we were getting close to the TARDIS. I looked around yet saw nothing, my father was looking as well but it didn't look like he saw anything either. Where the hell could the TARDIS be!?

I noticed my father starting to get a little agitated from loosing the TARDIS for so long, to be honest, so was I.

We kept walking, until a saw a speck of blue in the distance. "Dad I think I found her" I grinned

My Father spun around full of excitement. "Where, where, where is she!?" He asked

"Cool your pants dad, she's just over there." I smiled

My father ran up to the TARDIS, tripping as he went, and hugged her causing me to roll my eyes.

"You. are. an .idiot!" I giggled, but he didn't respond he was too busy with his TARDIS

"Oh I see too busy with your TARDIS to acknowledge your daughter" I joked, well it was a joke until someone grabbed me from behind and put there hand over my mouth, we disappeared before my father saw me being kidnapped.

~~~~~ 2 hours later ~~~~~

Leah's P.O.V

I woke up tied to a chair, I must have been knocked out. I struggled to try loosen the bonds but nothing worked, the room was dark so I couldn't see where I was.

I waited for what felt like hours, I waited and waited and waited, I was starting to go stir crazy. Until I heard footsteps.

"Who's there!?" I shouted annoyed it had taken whoever it was this long to come back.

"Someone you know Leah" someone in the darkness said, I new that voice why did I know that voice?

"Tell me who you are!" I shouted angrily

"I thought you would have recognised my voice by now" The person said, I was really getting sick of these games.

"Just tell me!" I shouted angrily whoever this was, was really getting on my nerves

"Oh geez, you're worse than your father Leah" The voice came closer and someone put his first finger and thumb on my chin and pulled my head up. I knew who it was.

"Uncle" I glared

"Ahhh finally, I thought you would have been better than your father Leah. But yet not." My Uncle said walking around whilst I tried to free myself from my bonds but couldn't. "Oh and don't bother since you don't have this" The Master said holding up my necklace.