Chapter 2- A nightmare returns

Hey readers, yeah I know, I said once a week but I was just supper excited and had some time, so here's another post. Don't expect this to happen a lot because of school but for now it's happening so enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The TARDIS landed and The Doctor and Leah stepped out onto a busy street in Cardiff. The Doctor was fiddling with his Sonic Screwdriver trying to get a clear signal, finally he got it and turned to Leah. "You ready?" he asked concerned, the truth was he had no idea what they were up against. "Of course I'm ready, I'm your daughter" she replied with confidence. The Doctor smiled at her and turned to follow the signal, the problem was, she was too much like him.

They made some idol chit chat whilst following the signal until the Doctor stopped dead in his tracks, causing Leah to bump into him. "Um?" she asked confused as to why they had stopped. "This is where we start to run into trouble, from here on out you do everything I say no if's, but's or maybe's, if I tell you to leave you leave got it?" he asked with a tone of authority in his voice. "Got it" She replied with a grin.

The Doctor and Leah made there way up to the top story of a building using the lift. "What are we up against exactly?" Leah asked her father calmly. "I have absolutely no idea" he replied with a grin "I love not knowing, it makes everything that little bit more exciting."

They finally made it to the top and the doors opened to reveal a saltshaker looking thing. The smile on the Doctor's face fell and his eyes filled with sorrow and rage. "Damn I have really bad luck" he grumbled. "THE DOCTOR WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" The saltshaker thing yelled. "Dad what is that?" Leah asked with a slight waver in her voice. "That Leah is something I never wanted you to meet, a Dalek"

Leah had never met the Daleks but she knew from stories how much pain they had caused her father. "THE DOCTOR WILL BE EXTERMINATED!!" The Dalek yelled again. "Right yes well you could do that, you could, but why not tell me the whole plan first seeming I'll be dead in a few minutes" The Doctor tried to reason "That would be illogical!" the Dalek retorted it's voice raising with each word. "Yeah, yeah fine worth a try" the Doctor grumbled "Hang on, since when did Daleks have a concept of logic!" He shouted angry and confused, Leah grabbed his arm to try and calm him down. "We have evolved!" the Dalek replied, if Daleks had faces Leah was sure it would be smirking right now. The Doctor's rage grew, "Evolved! Your hiding out in a building and you call that evolving!?" he asked his voice raising with every word. "WE HAVE EVOLVED! WE MUST EXTERMINATE THE LAST TIMELORDS!" A chorus of Daleks said together. The doctor turned to Leah, "RUN!" he shouted grabbing her hand as they ran from the Daleks.

When he thought they were far enough away from the Daleks, the Doctor stopped and turned to look at Leah. "You have to go and hide somewhere, when you get the chance you have to leave." The Doctor said sadly barely looking at her. Leah was shocked "What no I can't just leave yo..." Leah was cut off by the Doctor "YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE THIS, I TOLD WHEN YOUR TOLD TO LEAVE YOU LEAVE!" he shouted tears pricked Leah's eyes but she wasn't going to cry. "I can't lose anyone else, especially not you" he added barely audiable. Leah nodded and went to hide.

Leah was hiding behind a dumpster when suddenly she heard some Daleks coming closer. "We must find the Timelords, they must be exterminated" Leah held her breathe trying not to be seen or heard but the Daleks kept coming closer and closer. Finally they saw her "Female Timelord located, she will be Exterminated!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!" they screeched. Leah closed her eyes, she didn't know what else to do, this was the end for her. All she could think about was not being able to say goodbye to her father.

A.N. Mwhahaha left it on a cliff hanger, so will she die or will the Docor find her in time? Tell me what you think in the comments. Yep long chapter but that was to make up for the short first one. Dedicated to @meadowcorradi again for being amazing and supporting me through this also dedicated to @Anna-Thordaughter for letting me use some of our RP for this :) Thanks guys, you are awesome!! More updates next week, until then happy reading :) xx