Saved or not?

I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated, went to Sydney for a cousins birthday on the weekend and schools been a little busy so I didn't have time to update. I decided I'm going to try and write in one of the characters point of view and see how I go.

All rights reserved to BBC I do not own Doctor Who, even though there's many a time I wish I did, Leah is my own character and I would appreciate it if you don't steal her, if you do I might just have to send the silence after you ;)

Is it to much to ask for 5 votes for this chapter? Share vote, comment, enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

"Female Timelord located she will be EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!" they screeched. Leah closed her eyes, she didn't know what else to do, this was the end for her. All she could think about was not be able to say goodbye to her father

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah's P.O.V

I waited anxiously for the Daleks to shoot, what was taking them so long? Then I heard the one voice I really needed to hear right now, my Fathers.

"STOP!" he yelled "It's me you really want not her, leave her alone!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see my father glaring at the Daleks, and if looks could kill they'd be dead 4 times over.

"She is a Timelord, she must be EXTERMINATED!" the Daleks screeched in there annoying monotone voice.

The look in my fathers eyes changed from anger, to an almost pleading look. "No please leave her, shes all I have left" he pleaded the Daleks.

"SHE WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" the Daleks screeched as they turned around ready to shoot me.

I was so scared, but there was nothing could do, this was the end for me. Suddenly I see my fathers back in front of me. "If you want to kill her you have to kill me first" He challenged even though deep down, he new they wouldn't care, Daleks don't bargain, they act.

I was right because not seconds after they called there battle cry again, they are so predictable it's almost amusing.

My father turned to look at me sadness gripping every inch of his face, what was he planning?

"Always know I love you okay?" he asked me, I watched as tears filled his eyes. "I need you to leave here, run don't look back just run."

I stared at him shocked, how could he suggest something like this, I wasn't going to leave him here. "No, please, I wont" I stuttered out, I was so scared but I wouldn't let my father see that.

"Leah, please don't argue, run, just run" he told me with pleading eyes. I just stood there and shook my head, there was no way in hell I was leaving.

My father gently placed his hands either side of my face and bent down to kiss my forehead. "I love you always, remember that. Go back to the TARDIS she find somewhere safe for you to stay, but you have to go now" he pleaded with me, he wasn't going to let me win this battle.

Tears were streaming down my face as I nodded. "Okay" I chocked out before running to hide, all I could hear was the Daleks shouting "EXTERMINATE." I did as my father told and hid.

Doctor's P.O.V

I told Leah to run, I didn't need her getting hurt. I then turned my full attention to the Daleks.

"Daleks, before you kill me, I would think very carefully and I mean VERY CAREFULLY about this. I am staying very calm because of my daughter, but if you do anything to her I will destroy you. If you touch one hair on her head I will hunt you across galaxies until I find you. Got it?"