Dopamine

Dopamine.
" You sip what the devil's drinking
Hot as hell and I'm thinkin'
Baby, baby, baby can you take away my pain?"

" We've only had sex once." I said accusingly.

He struggled to keep a smirk off his face, " I would say we made love."

I merely raised an eyebrow. " Okay then, we've had sex once. We've only made love once. You've only fucked me once."

At hearing such a vulgar word on my mouth he frowned but fought hard to keep a smile off his face.

" Why are you bringing this up, here? " He gestured towards the scene around us. " At this nightclub?"

I stood up from my seat and stalked towards him till I was standing between his legs. I wrapped my hand around his neck and put down my third drink of the night with the other.

His warm brown eyes looked at my lips before resting on my eyes.

" I want to—I want you. "

" Dear god, help me." I lowered my eyes to see his want.

I put my lips to his ear and whispered, " Come now, Garrett. I can make that pain go away."

When I pulled away, he had his eyes closed shut. " N-no."

I frowned and pulling away slightly. " What do you mean no? You clearly want me. "

He pulled himself further away causing my arms to fall to my sides. He breathed in then looked me firmly in the eyes, " You're drink and I don't want us to make love with you intoxicated."

I was not a lightweight but it seemed like he didn't know that. Something warm swelled in my heart.

I pouted but smiled anyway.