Clouds

Clouds.
" I forget all my dreams
I forget everyones name I meet
I forget about time and space
But I can't stop thinking 'bout your face."

" What did you say your name was? " He asked, bagging our groceries. My mother was busy looking for her credit card in her bag.

" My name's Angel Ruiz de Montenegro."

He smiled and I felt like I was dying. Lovely eyes, lovely smiles, lovely voice. What wasn't good about him ? Nothing it seemed.

He ran a hand through his hair which was short and above his shoulders at the time. " I'm Garrett Borns and it's a pleasure to meet you."

" Angel, basta de hablarle a ese niño y agarra las bolsas." My mother instructed.

I blushed to the roots of my hair and nodded, " Si, mama."

I graved some of the groceries under the strict eyes of my mother and careful eyes of the boy.

I walked towards the doors and waited till the opened to pass through, my mother behind me.

" I guess I'll see you later?" The boy cupped a hand around his mouth desperately.

I turned my head and nodded.

.

I couldn't remember dreams but I supposed I wasn't to. It was proven that they were fragments of your sub-conscience, of whatever you were thinking about.

At the time he was in all of my dreams.

During the day, I didn't allow my self to think about him at all. But I couldn't stop during the night.