7- Hazel and Percabeth

*set during the Lightning Thief, Hazel's still dead*

Hazel sighed. She may as well try it again. She had nothing to do, and she was bored out of her mind.

'Not a lot you can do in Asphodel,' she thought, getting up. 'Just sit. Or stand.'

She moved towards the gates, hoping against hope that this time, she would be able to get past them.

Not really paying attention to where she was going (one of the perks of being dead), Hazel floated right through an elderly shade, then a boy, about twelve. She froze.

"Man, these shades creep me out," the boy, complained, looking around.

"Well then, let's find Hades' Palace," another voice, a girl this time, retorted. Hazel turned. The boy she had passed through was alive?! So was the girl, and—what was that? Some sort of half man, half...goat?

'A faun,' she realized, remembering her mythology from school.

"So, where is it then?" the boy asked, snapping her out of her daze. She studied him. He was cute, in a troublemaker sort of way, with messy black hair and bright green eyes. The girl he was talking to didn't answer right away, her grey eyes scanning the fields.

"There," she said finally, pointing, then marched towards Pluto's palace brushing her curly blonde hair off her face. The faun followed close behind, but the black-haired boy stayed for a moment, looking after the girl with a wistful expression on her face.

--------time skip to end of Son of Neptune--------

Suddenly, Hazel straightened. That's where she knew Percy from! The messy black hair, the green eyes, and especially the wistful expression he got whenever he mentioned his girlfriend, Annabeth. The boy from the Underworld.

Hazel wondered if this Annabeth he talked about was the blonde. She made a mental note to ask Percy about his trip to the Underworld another time. But not now.

Right now, they were heading to meet the Greeks.

Hazel girl, you're gonna have to specify if you wanna ask him. He's been down there more than Heracles!

As always, guys, please comment and let me know how I can improve! If you have any requests or suggestions, please talk to me. I wanna knoooowwwwwww! ^_^

Ciao!

-Sara