Chapter 19: Suspicions.

Anna's POV

I wiped my forehead as I finished my last suitcase. Me and Niall decided to move in with each other, since well, he told me a few days ago if I could move in with him, so of course I said yes.

Niall was just sitting on the couch using his phone cause well, he's a light packer as for me?

Let's say I went a bit overload..

I had brought 3 suitcases for me while Niall only brought 1. 'Amazing' I thought. Like, how can boys be light packers?! That's one thing no one can explain.

I checked around the suite to see if I missed anything until I felt arms wrapped around my waist and a little laugh come in my ears. (woah that's sounds wrong ahah)

Niall kissed my cheek as I was moving, this was an awkward position.

I pulled away quickly before things get a bit too heated.

"We gotta go now babe." I said while poking his chest, or should I say abs. *cough cough* Dang.

"But we got to wait for the guy who was to get our bags." Niall chuckled. He was right. Ugh, I'm so dumb sometimes.

I groaned at my lack of common sense. Niall brought me to his lap and wrapping his arm around my waist. I flicked on the TV revealing Niall with, Amy Green.

I took his arm away from my waist. Jealousy takes over me.

"Babe! Me and Amy were on the same flight together, nothing to be jealous about." Niall said with sincerity running across his words.

I sigh, knowing that they were infact best friends. Sometimes, I just find Niall a bit suspicious.

Niall would always go outside whenever he's on the phone. And Niall, even got a passcode for his phone. Like, he didn't have one a week ago. I know he's hiding something from me. I shake my head mentally taking away the foolish thoughts out of my head.

But, what if,

Niall is cheating on me?

Oh shut up Anna, you're thinking nonsense.

Niall would never do that. Right?

I kiss Niall's cheek as a sign of forgiveness and I see him from the corner of my eye smiling. I just have to be a bit careful though.

The doorbell ranged signaling that the bell boy was here. I ran to the door almost tripping and opened the door.

I turned around and see Niall gone. I walked to the balcony quietly and see Niall on the phone again.

I saw that he left the balcony door open a bit and I went eavesdropping dying to know.

"Yeah, don't worry babe, yeah I'll be back I promise, I love you too." Niall said. It literally broke my heart when he said that. I ran outside of the room and went straight to the lift leaving Niall and the bell boy.

I pressed the button quickly so Niall wouldn't catch me. I knew it.

Niall Horan is fudging cheating on me.

Hey everyone! I'm back! I saw that I only got 18 votes! And I didn't get 25 -_- But since I love you all, I decided to update!! Anyway, I'll update sometime soon!

Anyway, bye everyone!

I'll update sometime soon! :D