Chapter 15: Planning.

Niall's POV

~When Niall and the boys left for the meeting with Simon~

"So, you've got everything prepared?" I asked Simon. He simply nodded. We're all planning Anna's birthday in a 5 star hotel. That's what Simon said.

"So boys, you'll be performing for her on the stage singing her favorite song." Simon said. We all agreed. No one was making jokes here cause this was extremely serious for all of us.

We were all talking about the set-up, the birthday cake, the guests and more. But there was one question running through my head.

"Simon? What will we sing for Anna?" I asked him. The room fell completly silent. Everyone was looking at each other waiting for an answer. Zayn cleared his throat and started to speak up.

"H-her favorite song is, I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Frank Sinatra." Zayn spoke up. We all nodded. That was the song I was gonna sing for her.

"Good job Zayn, You'll be singing Frank Sinatra okay Niall?" Simon asked me. I gulped and nodded. The problem is, I don't know who Frank Sinatra is...

But, oh well. I need to do it for my girlfriend.

"Okay, this meeting is done. 7 weeks okay? Niall study the song and boys help him." We all nodded and stood up from our chairs and walked out of the room and into the elevator.

"Who knows the song of Frank? Cause I do." Louis said and Harry, Zayn, Liam raised their hand. Except for me.

"Niall? You don't know the song? why?" Liam asked me.

"Cause, I never heard any of his songs." I said ashamed.

"Mate, there's nothing to be ashamed about okay? We'll help you." Liam said. The 3 boys nodded i agreement and I nodded too. I hope I can do this.

We finally reached our floor and got out of the elevator, into the car. We drove back to the place and we find Anna singing to Avril Lavgine.

We all chuckle. (You guys know what happened so I don't to fudging type it again cause I'm a lazy person)

"I love you Nialler." She said while smiling and kissed my cheek."

"I love you too babe." I said. She is like the sweetest person in my life. Well, my mum is also too.

Anna fell asleep quickly cause she was tired from singing the song. I slowly got up and tiptoed going to the living room and practiced the song that I was gonna sing for her birthday.

"You're just too good, to be true."

"Can't take my eyes of off you."

"You'd be like heaven to touch."

"I wanna hold you so much."

"At long last love has arrived."

"And, I think God I'm alive."

"You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes of off you." I sang softly. All the boys stood there with their jaws dropping to the floor.

"Lad." Harry said.

"That was.." Liam said.

"Amazing!" Louis said joyfully and he clapped. All the other boys clapped too and they also whistled. I smile since I finally mastered the song.

"Simon told us to sing this other song called "The Way You Look Tonight" Harry said while putting imaginary quotes at the song title. We all nodded and harmonize away.

~2 hours later~

After 2 hours of harmonizing and practiing, we finally mastered it. Louis kept changing the lyrics and we all had a laugh. I'm really excited for Anna's birthday because we have to make it the best birthday party we can.

"Who's gonna bring dates?" Harry said. Louis, Liam and Zayn raised their hands.

"I'm bringing Elly!" Lou said.

"I'm bringing Dani of course." Liam said.

"And I'm bringing Perrie!" Zayn said happily.

"Well, I'm bringing Taylor if that's fine with you.." Harry mumbled. All the boys chorused "NO!" Because Taylor would just ruin Anna's birthday. And also my day since she called me a fat blonde pig.

"Okay okay!" Harry said while putting his hands up in defense. We all mumbled "good" and nodded our heads.

Okay, now time to buy Anna a present. But, I don't know what she likes...

Fudge.

Hey guysssss! Sorry for not updating for weeks! I'm so busy with school and I have a hectic schedule! Like OMG. But thanks so much for waiting and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter cause it took me 2 weeks to write this and sorry if it's short again like wutttttt :P. Anyway, The Tommo's Wife is out,

PEACEEEEEEEEEEE! I love you all my little diamonds! <3