Chapter 9: The Breakup

Anna's POV

I wake up and do my usual morning routine and slip on my outfit (Outfit in the external link below the tags)

I go to my range rover and go to Harry's flat and I decided to surprise him. But wait, I don't know the adress.

I bring out my phone and dial Louis' number.

"Hello?" Louis says.

"Hi Louis! Can you tell me the address of Harry?" I ask him.

"Okay here it is. He lives in Retorning Ville flats and his room number is 89 okay?"Louis says. (Not a real address!)

"Okay thanks! Bye" I say to him. I hang up the phone and go to the address. I finally reach the flat and I go to the elevator and press floor 8.

The elevator doors finally opened and I searched for the room 89. I finally found the room and I knock on the door.

Hmm, no one's answering that's weird. I try to open the door and it opened. Harry should lock his doors.

I go to his room and I opened the door and tears sprang to my eyes.

He was sleeping with Taylor Swift.

TAYLOR FREAKING SWIFT.

I ran out of the door and I threw the promise ring that he gave me. I just ignored Harry's 'I can explain' shouts. I go inside my car and drive as fast as I could and drove fast back to my house.

I went outside the car and ran to my room and I just slid on the wall and cried. Why did Harry cheat on me? Is it that I wasn't the best girlfriend?

I grab my phone and dial Niall's number.

"Hello?" Niall says. Gosh I really want him beside me rght now.

"H-hello?" I said stuttering through my words.

"Anna? What happened?!" Niall says with worry in his voice.

"H-harry cheated o-on m-e" I said and thats when I lost it. I started crying like crazy because this was the first time I ever experienced heartbreak.

"I'm coming Anna don't worry" Niall said and I hanged up. I'm seriously angry at Harry. I go to the bathrooma and get my razor blade.

I start cutting and I hate to admit but, Harry cheating on me is more worse then cutting.

"ANNA!" Niall shouts and he takes away the razor and looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"Anna, please stop for me?" He says as if he was a puppy pleading for food. I nod and I start to cry again. Niall rubs my back and he gets some bandages and wraps them around my fresh scars.

He brings me to my room and rubs circles on my back. Niall starts singing More Than This.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won't feel right,
'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don't feel right,
'Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this

I hug him and whisper in his ear 'thank you'.

Niall's POV

I feel so bad for Anna, Harry cheats on her then she starts cutting. I start singing More Than This for you.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won't feel right,
'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don't feel right,
'Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this

She hugs me and whispers in my ear 'thank you' and I hug her back. Maybe its the time to ask her about something.

"Anna, would you go on a date with me?" I ask her and she starts to open her mouth to say something.

"Of course" Anna smiles. She hugs me and smiles at me, I smile back.

"Tomorrow at 3, I'll pick you up?" I ask her and she just nods.

"Anna, can I bring you to Louis and Eleanor's flat?" I ask her. She just nods and I bring her to my car and I drive to Louis and Eleanor's flat.

We arrived at the flat and I brought her inside the flat. I pressed the door bell and Louis opened the door.

"Hey guys! Woah, what happened?" Louis asks.

"I'll explain later, can we go in" I ask him and he just nods. I see Eleanor with a shocked face. I bet she saw the cuts on her arms.

"Anna!" Eleanor says. She runs to Anna and checks her arms.

"So what happened?" Louis asks. I took a deep breath and explained.

"Harry cheated in her and then she started cutting and she called me to go to her house and I comforted her" I said.

"That son of a nutcracker!" Eleanor shouts. I will literally kill Harry and slit his throat.

" I will literally kill Harry and slit his throat!" Louis says. He just read my mind. We saw someone go inside the door and it was.

Harry.

Anna runs upstairs then Eleanor follows her. I push Harry to the wall with all the rage in my body.

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU FREAKING CHEAT ON ANNA YOU DOUCHE!" I shouted to him and I gripped his collar hard.

Louis pulled me away from Harry and I just pushed Harry.

"Explain" Louis says. Harry explained everything to us. He is still a bastard.

"So, basically, you used Taylor for *it*?" I ask him and he just nods.

"THAT'S STILL CONSIDERED CHEATING YOU DOUCHE!" I shouted to him and I finally calmed down.

"I'm sorry lads, I didn't know what to do okay?" Harry says.

"Okay fine, we forgive you since your our best mate" I smile to him. We both exchanged hugs.

Anna's POV

Harry's here and Eleanor is trying to calm me down. I don't know what to do right now.

HELLO HIP-THRUSTERS! I missed you impatient bastards! Anyway, like the chapter? it has alot of drama in it! I like this chapter so much! I LEFT YOU GUYS ON A MAJOR CLIFFHANGER!!!

haha! Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be updating soon!!! Bye!

The Tommo's wife it out. PEACE!