Chapter 6: The Truth.

"What is it?" I ask Harry. Why is he so scared?

"Um, your dad found out about the #Hanna thing, and he said we have to date" He said. The fuck is wrong with my dad?! Just because he's the manager of the boys doesn't mean he could let them date anyone!

"What?" I said in a angry tone. I am so mad at my dad right now.

"Are you mad?" He asks scared.

"Not at you, only at my dad. Don't worry" I told him with a smile. He was relieved and he smiled back.

"Wanna start now?" He asks me.

"Sure" I reply. He start acting lovey dovey so everyone will think we're in love. I hear clicking, perfect so they'll think we're in love.

Harry starts kissing my hand and we both brush our noses so we'll make it more realistic. Then Harry starts to lean forward.

"Kiss?'' He whispers in my ear. He sent shivers down my spine. I nod in response and we started leaning forward and I close my eyes and I feel his soft lips brush to mine. His lips are so soft.

I know this is cheesy, but I felt fireworks. This was my first kiss. You can't believe it right? I'm 18 and I just had my first kiss well, remember I never had a boyfriend?

We start kinda making-out and we heard lots of clicks and we saw flashes through the window. I immediatly pull away from the kiss and Harry's eyes widened.

"That. Was. Amazing." Harry says.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had." I reply to Harry, He's so sweet.

"Be mine, for real? No faking?" Harry asks me. Of course! He's such a sweetheart.

"Of course!" I said and we start kissing again. I finally had a boyfriend. So this is what it feels like when you're in love, its wonderful.

"I love you" I say to Harry with a smile.

"I love you more" Harry smiles.

Harry's POV

Anna was mine. No faking, this is real, she's finally mine. The girl I truly love is mine. Anna Styles, that sounds perfect.

"The boys are probably in the flat right now, lets go?" I suggest to Anna. She nods with her two bodyguards following her.

Anna goes inside my car as the bodyguards stay at the back. We arrive in the flat and she goes out of the car and the bodyguards tell her something.

"Mam, Me and Klein will stay at a cafe" Her bodyguard said.

"I'll call you when I'm done" She says with a smile. The bodyguard nods and goes to a cafe. I intertwine my hand with hers and we fit like a puzzle piece.

We go inside the elevator and I press the button number 9. We enter the flat and all the boys see our hands intertwined.

"Hey guys!" I say and they all look at our hands and their jaws drop.

"Hello!" Everyone said including Eleanor. Man, I'm so good at setting two people up so they could be in a relationship like El and Louis and Dani and Liam.

"You guys are together?" Liam says. We both nod and everyone goes to us and congratualtes us and I could see Zayn walk out of the room. Is he mad?

Zayn's POV

I'm so mad right now. Anna is supposed to be mine, not Harry. That fucking asshole! He could get any girl he wants but he chose Anna! Fuck him.

I go outside and get my ciggarete and I light it up. I always smoke whenever I'm mad. I rub my temples and try to calm down.

I hear footsteps behind me and I see Anna. What was she doing here?

Anna's POV

I saw Zayn walk out of the room, was he upset?

"Haz, I'm gonna check Zayn" Harry nods and I go outside to find him. I saw Zayn on the sidewalk smoking.

"Zayn" I say to him and I sit beside him. I put my hand on his shoulder and he calmed down, finally. I thought he was gonna punch a wall.

"What are you doing here Anna?" Zayn says as he faces me. He looked like a lost puppy looking for its owner.

"I'm here to check on you, are you okay? Because you seemed pretty upset when you heard the news" I said to him. He just sighs.

"I'm fine, I j-just miss to be in love again" He says. I felt so bad for him.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Well, I came home from the studio and I saw my ex-girlfriend Andrea, um she did suicide. Because of the hate she's getting. Everyday, she gets hate and she would always cry to sleep. I always try to calm her down, but she doesn't she just keeps on crying. She keeps on telling me to leave her so she won't recieve hate, I didn't that's why she did suicide" He said with tears brimming on his eyes.

That's why, he missed being in love. Well time for the love doctor to be in action. I have a plan.

Harry's POV

Anna is so long, what's taking her so long? I decided to spy on them. I went outside and I saw Anna and Zayn talking, I could see Zayn is about to cry, why?

Anna is hugging him? Why? For what reason? Shit, I see Anna coming here. Act cool Harry.

"Hey love!" I said and I wrapped my arms around her.

"What happened to Zayn?" I ask her.

"He misses being in love" She says sadly. I know why he's like that, because of Andrea. I feel so bad for him.

"That's why the love doctor will come in" She says smirking.

"Whats the plan?" I ask her.

"Okay, here's the plan." She says.

This is going to be great.

HELLO HIP-THRUSTERS! I finally got to update! yyayayayayayyayay! HOORAY FOR POCOYO! The heck did I just say? Anyway, I ate a burger! I'm craving for root bear right now. SOMEONE SEND ME! ANYWAY! Its so cold right now!!! I'M FREEZING MY NUTS OFF! Wait, I don't even have nuts. LOL.

ANYWAY ANYPOOP! I GOTTA GO NOW!!! BYEEEEEEEEE!

The Tommo's wife is out. PEACE!