Chapter 14

Hope your enjoying the story so far. Any suggestions or opinion lay it on me :-)

Hahaa that sounded wrong

You know the drill VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

**********************

Ethan's POV

My body shook with rage as I fought the urge to break Jake's arms off. The look of terror in Lily's eyes as she stood helplessly in between Jake and the locker. I turned my back to my friend before I lose it and beat him to a pulp.

As soon as my eyes met Lily's she stiffened as a new fear swam in her eyes. Is she afraid of me? I hadn't meant to get involved but when I saw Lily leave the cafeteria so upset I couldn't keep my thoughts far from her. Than Jake and Nick followed her, somehow I convinced myself to make sure everything was okay.

I placed a hand on Lily's shoulder, enjoying the heat radiating from her shoulder to my palm. She shook under my hand as her tear filled eyes raised up to meet mine. Fear fullly in her eyes with a mix of relief. I turned to face Jake who was on his feet, rubbing his sore jaw.

In one swift movement I had him pinned against the lockers with my forearm pressed tightly to his throat.

"Andy let him go." Nick said unmoving from his spot from when I overheard them

Instead of listening I pushed my arm harder into his neck. Jake gasped while trying to pull my arm off so he could breath.

"You are never to harm her, got it." I said through clenched teeth

A pair of small, soft, cool hands wrapped around the arm I had Jake pinned with breaking the need to hurt him.

"Ethan please your hurting him." she whispered tears streaking down her flawless cheeks

My arm loosened from his neck my eyes never leaving hers. I couldn't look away from those doe like, innocent eyes that were studying my face so intently her hands never leaving my arm.

"Your fuck buddy comes to your rescue, how heroic." Jake said sarcastically

Lily's hands dropped as she turned her head away from me. Fuck buddy?

"What the hell are you talking about? Lily and I haven't done anything."

Liar. We have but too long ago for her to remember but it tortures me night after night. Jake snorted in disbelief.

I stepped foward with my fist up ready to swing it when Lily placed her small hand over my fist. Just like when I was going to beat Danny last week I was shocked but still spoke.

"If you call her one more bad word I'm going to beat the shit out of you." I warned

Jake tried to seem unfazed by my threat but the fear on his face was undeniable. He knows how I would beat him, I have before.

"Now what the hell is going on here?" I asked looking between Lily and Jake

"Ask her what she was doing out here with that douche." Jake said sounding like a four year old

Lily squirmed beside me biting her lip nervously. "Well?" I asked her

Her eyes darted from the ground to the walls. What is she doing with a guy and who is he?! My own anger towards Lily flared, here I thought something was wrong when she was out here with someone.

"Look I'm a big girl who will eventually date. You guys have to stop treating me like some helpless child." she said crossing her arms over her chest