Chapter 4

vote/comment and fan please!!

critisicm is welcomecas long as I don't cry -laughs jokingly- also pass along the story :)

well hope you like it enjoy!!

Some drug use just to warn you.

Enjoy

**********************

With my head resting against my palm I watched as Ms.Quin's lips moved and her hands jestered to the board. I didn't hear or understand a single thing she said, it was like that in all of my classes. During chemistry I spilled a blue liquid all over my lab partner earning myself detention. The girl totally overreactted so what it was cold and itchy suck it up.

I turned to see my classmates making faces which was probably caused by whatever Ms. Quin assigned. I need to get a grip. I have been feeling like crap all day. My mom was no longer haunting my thoughts but I have this dark cloud I can't shake off. I feel so hallow and cold. I don't understand why I feel this way. It is hard to keep my "I'm normal" act up. Rachel and Nick -who by the way are a couple- noticed my gloomy mood. I tried hiding it but I had no strength to fake it today.

The bell rang, I collected my books and shoved them in my bag. I am usually more careful but I don't care. I was the first one out of class exiting into sworms of people catching on the last hour they have bern apart. They need hobbies or better yet lives! I pushed through the crowds getting a few dark glares.

I could care less if I pissed these idiots off. I entered the noisey cafeteria heading to get some lunch then over to my friends. With their fingers intwined and Nick's head buried in Rachel's hair they didn't realize I was there. Nick said something that caused Rachel to go scarlet. He chuckled his deep laugh and kissed her cheek.

"Well isn't this surprising." I said sarcastically

They both looked at me with wide grins. Rachel nodded frantically at their hands. I knew they'd get together in time. I took a bite of half of a french fry pointing the remaining part at Nick.

"If you hurt her I'll have your manhood on a platter and give it to you as a gift." I threatened

"Hey you've known me longer." he said taken back

I ate the fry before speaking " Rachel isn't that kind of girl." I stated

I knew he couldn't hurt Rachel, he loves her and vice versa. I was justing pulling his leg, I gave him a smile showing I was only kidding. Or was I? Rachel gushed about how amazing the date was and how wonderful "Nikki" was. How he acted like a gentleman and even asked her permission before kissing her. I stared wide eyed at him. Obviously I embarrassed him and decided to let that go.

"Anything for you Rach." Nick said pecking her cheek

"You were absolutely stunning in that gown. The men in the restaurant were drooling like dogs."

"That was all Lily. She let me borrow it." Rachel gave me a grateful smile

Nick took a handful of my fries. "Thank you Lily." he said with an innocent smile

I ignored his theiving hands and took a bite of my turkey sandwich. The couple somehow forgot about me and began getting touchy feely. The occasional hand on the thigh, a peck here, a smooch there. I didn't say anything not really caring. They are together and eventually end up doing this.

"Get a room." Hilary a blonde bimbo said from behind us

Rachel turned red staring at her hands. Oh no no Rachel has waited too long for this to happen. I turned to Hilary who has tried and failed to get with Nick. He only has eyes for Rachel.