We'll Carry On 19

Chapter 101

(Frank's POV)

"Nonnie Lynn Iero didn't I tell you that everything at home was fine?" I asked her. I'd heard everything she said to Danae on the phone. "And now you probably got Danae all worried for nothing."

"It's just this feeling I have, plus I heard you talking to Gerard on the phone the other day. I just want to make sure everyone and everything at home is okay." I walked over and sat beside her on the bed. I was only wearing a towel cause I just got out of the shower. I was trying to let her sleep late, but I guess she woke up.

"Look just be patient tomorrow. Then we'll be on our way home." she rolled her eyes and I picked up the phone to call Danae back.

"Hello?" Pete answered.

"Yeah tell Danae not to call home, that Non changed her mind."

"I'll tell her for you okay."

"Thanks, see you later," then we both hung up. I looked up to see Non putting on her bikini. "Where are you going?"

"To the pool I really want to go swimming."

"Why don't we go to the beach?"

"Cause I want to go to the pool, besides this time of day it should be empty." she winked after that statement.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" she just nodded.

"I'll race you," I said grabbing my swimming trunks. By the time I got them on she was already gone. I rushed out of the room and down the hall to the pool. I looked over the calm water. It was indoor and heated and like Non said, it was completely deserted. "Non?" I waited for an answer but nothing came. I walked closer to the edge of the water. I saw a ripple in the water and looked down. There she was swimming from the other end of the pool. When she reached the other end she came up right in front of me.

"Are you going to join me?" she asked, starting to untie her bikini top.

"What if someone comes in here?"

"They will get quite a show." she said throwing the top to the side of the pool. I went over to the door of the pool room and locked it. Then jumped into the water. I swam over to her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Let's go to the deep end." she whispered in my ear. I couldn't speak, I just started moving in that direction as she started nibbling on my ear.

Chapter 102

(Danae's POV)

At Pete's request I decided not to call home. I mean we would be home in about twenty hours. She could wait that long besides Frank has probably called and told them not to tell me anything.

Now Pete was leading me blindfolded down the beach. I only agreed to the blindfold cause after he told me not to call home he disappeared for hours and by the time he got back it was getting dark out. He promised food and he hadn't told me we were coming here, the only reason I know we are on the beach is cause he made me stop long enough for him to take off my shoes and I could feel the warm sand between my toes. After a little while I felt the texture change from sand to wood.

"If I get a splinter in my foot your dead." I heard him chuckle.

"Don't worry," he said then kept pulling me along. "Okay stand right there don't move." I could tell we were close to the water so I did as I was told and stood still. I was a little afraid of falling in. "Okay hold on to me and step when I tell you too." He pulled me forward then stopped I could tell he was lower than I was now. "Okay step down." I did as I was told and tried not to lose my balance as I stepped down with one foot. Then the other. What ever I was standing on wasn't very stable at all. "Okay sit down." he held my hand as I sat down. Then I felt him removing the blindfold. I opened my eyes to see we were on a boat it was a pretty decent size and I could see a man toward the back driving us away from the shore dock. There were a few other boats scattered around. Pete pulled out a lighter and lit the candle sitting on the table in front of me. There were two plates with covers over them. "What do you think?"