We'll Carry On 13

(Nonnie's POV)

I heard every word they said except close to the end when she started crying. I was trying to do what Frank asked, but I was just itching to hit that girl.

Her coming here was just disrespectful. She has to know he and I are married.

"Non?" Frank said coming into the kitchen.

"Is she gone?" even I could hear the hope in my voice.

"Uh...See about that."

"Frank..."

"Look she' just going to take a shower. I'll cook something for her and she leaves." he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Non she's homeless." He said as if that would sway me.

"Frank..." I took a deep breath. If he wanted to do this for her than I had no choice but to go along with it. Plus I just didn't want to fight him on it. I mean she did give me my son. "Okay, I'll go and get her some of my clothes, and just order her something okay." he kissed me making my toes curl.

"I love you,"

"Prove it," I said with a smirk.

"Maybe later." I left him there and headed upstairs to gather some of my old things. She should be able to fit it all accept the pants cause they will be too short. Maybe Frank had some that she could have. I pulled out a bag and started packing some things for her, mostly merch from the guy's last tour and about three pairs of Frank's skinny jeans. I also found some of my clean underwear and packed a few pair for her. Frank doesn't know it but after today he is so taking me shopping. Once I was done I collapsed on the bed and closed my eyes. Just for a second I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes. I must have fallen asleep for a few minutes. At least Trisha should be gone now. I got up and noticed that the bag of things I packed for her was still sitting on the floor. I made it to the top of the steps and heard a moan. A shiver went though my body I knew that moan. It had played in my nightmares many a night. I rushed down stairs and there on the couch Frank lay and she was naked on top of him, kissing him. I lost it and tackled her to the floor. Before I could hit her Frank pulled me off.

"He was mine first," she yelled. I just rolled my eyes.

"No, honey let me tell you again. He was never yours, he always has been and always will be mine. Now get the hell out of my house."

"You will regret this, and next time I come back I expect to see my son." She said pulling on the same dirty clothes she had been wearing before. Frank stood there silent, unsure what to say. I shook off Frank's grip as she slammed the door. Then turned to glare at him.

"Non..." he started to pull me into his arms, but I moved away.

"Don't," I said, " Don't touch me." That stupid tape was playing in my head. I blinked hoping to dispel the vivid memory.

"Nonnie? Please..." I didn't hear the rest cause I left him there. I ran out to our car and started it up. I didn't know where I was going. I also knew that I was blaming the wrong person, but he was the only one around to blame.

(Frank's POV)

I watched as Non fled from the house. I couldn't believe what had just happened. After Non went upstairs to pack some things for Trisha. I called and ordered a cheese pizza for her. I mean I didn't exactly know what she liked. I went into the living room and laid on the couch. Then turned on the TV I must have fallen asleep cause the next thing I knew. Trisha was kissing me. My clothes were soaked through and then Non tackled her to the floor. I tried to explain all that to Non, but she ran out of the house.

I ran around the house until I found my cell phone and called everyone. If I know Non she's going to go and get drunk. Its just the way she deals, I know its unhealthy. Even she knows its unhealthy. Maybe if I find her before she does something stupid. I just wish she would have listened to me. I told everyone to keep an eye out for Non, I had my mother on high alert. If Non went to any of our friends I would know the moment she knocked on the door, but I have a feeling she won't be headed to any of them.

(Nonnie's POV)

I pulled over to the side of the road. I didn't have anywhere to go. All my friends were sure to call Frank the moment I walked through the door. Then he would show up and try to explain how her tongue got into his mouth. I put my head on the steering wheel and took a deep breath. I wanted a drink so bad. I wanted that numb feeling that washes over you after you've had a few, but I couldn't do that. I was still breast feeding Payton. So that's one reason, another is that it wouldn't solve anything. It would probably just make things worst. I started the car back up.

After an hour of driving around aimlessly. I settled on going into New York. I actually really missed it a lot. I missed the rush of it all. I found a parking spot nearby an old venue I used to go to all the time. As I went up to the door I noticed a band was playing. I paid for a ticket and went in. Maybe a little music would make me feel better.

I stood back out of the crowd. This was probably not the smartest place for me to be, but it was familiar and it felt good not to be watched by Frank. He was always walking on eggshells around me. I think he was worried that I would do exactly this. Run, from him.

"Hey didn't think I'd ever see you again," I turned to see a man that I vaguely recognized.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"Wow you really don't remember that night. You know last time we saw each other you said you didn't date guys in bands. Imagine my surprise when I saw you had married Frank Iero." he said.

"Look I don't know..." then it came back to me who he was. It was Clark.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked realizing that I remembered him now.

"Uh no I don't drink anymore." I said.

"Yeah that's right, you're a mommy now. Congratulations." he said taking a sip of a drink I'm sure had a load of liquor in it.

"Thanks, was that your band that was just playing?"

"Yeah,"

"You guys are really good,"

"Yeah I told you that the morning you disappeared."

"I was going through some stuff at the time. I'm sorry if I..."

"No you didn't do anything." he said coldly. Something in his voice reminded me of Rick, and suddenly I really wanted to be home with Frank.

"Well I better get going, I gotta pick up my kids from the sitters." I said walking away.

"Hey," he said grabbing my arm. "Why don't you give me one dance."

"No thanks," I said pulling my arm free. He had obviously had too much to drink.

"Come on for old times sake."

"Hey she said no," Frank said coming from behind me.

"Oh the husband, wow." he lowered his voice and whispered into Frank's ear loudly. "You know what I love about your wife? The way she moans when you kiss right below her ear. I like it when she shivers after I..." Frank punched him in the mouth and he fell to the floor. Then he turned and grabbed my hand and pulled me roughly out of the venue.

"Non what the hell were you doing there? How much have you had to drink?" Frank asked.

"I didn't drink anything, I... heard the music and I thought it would be nice to listen. I had no idea..."

"Who was he?" I looked around. A crowd was starting to form.

"Babe, lets go home," I said. I knew most of this would be in the tabloids before morning. He looked like he wanted to just have it out here, but gave in and went to go get into Gerard's car. I got into mine and followed him back to our house. I wasn't in the mood for this fight.