Perfect or so I thought

Made the picture meself

Elsa Pov.

Hiccup and I were taking a walk around Hollywood and yes getting mobed my people.

Hiccup got security and made sure that no one will touch us or even draw a gun of he and I. We were walking in the park it was warm the sun was shining bright.

I can't believe your wearing a coat said Hiccup

So I said

I don't know its 95 degrees in a coat said Hiccup

So your wearing pants I said

Joy started to giggle.

Aw you laughing... at your dads awful fashion comments I said

Joy giggled even more. She was a beautiful baby,Joy.

I have a whole life planned out for her I said

A what, a plan said Hiccup

Yes, she will do sports and love fashion and ski and snowboard and ice skating I said

I like the sports and snow activities but you can't plan a childs future said Hiccup

I know, it's ok Joy I will love you now matter what I said

I kissed her forhead. She grabbed my cheeks with her soft baby hands.

I kissed her cheeks and gave her to Hiccup. He held her perfectly straight up and had a hold on her.
When we got picked up we went home. I went to Joys room. She was asleep it was already 7 so I wouldn't blame her. I layed her down in her crib and kissed her head.

Hiccup turned on the baby monitor and kissed her cheek he turned on the humidifier and I put on the starry night ceiling.

Hiccup took me by the waist and we left her room. We went to out room I put down the baby monitor next to the bed stand. I got changed into a pair of silk shorts shorts and a white tank-top. I crawled into bed. Hiccup was already there.

He was wearing a black T-shirt and black fuzzy pants. He had his reading glasses on. He thinks it makes him look like a nerd but I think it's just sexy. He was reading a book. I snuggled up next to him he wraps an arm around me. He puts his book down. And shut the lamp.

I love you I said softly in his ear.

Hiccup kissed my lips.

I love you more He says

Joy and you I love you both I said

I love you most said Hiccup

Then there was a window broken. Hiccup and I shot up and ran for Joys room. When Hiccup banged through the door.

The Window was broken and Joy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was gone.