plan A

Jack Frost Pov.

I sat down at work typing up the latest project. Rapunzel came in with a crop top that made her Boobs look huge. And a mini skirt that also made her ass pop.

She hands me a red rose.

I thought the man does this I said

I get up from my chair and shut the door.

You don't know said Rapunzel

I backed her against the wall and clapped my hands for the room to go dark. Rapunzel takes off my pants and dug her hands down in my underwear.

I moaned and she laughed. I stick my hand down her crop top and then grabbed it all and shoved it my face. Making me bit in and lick. I tugged Rapunzels sexy mini skirt and her black and red underwear and put a part of me inside of her making her moan softly in delight.

I will....urgh....see you at my place said Rapunzel with a smirk

Ya be there say 11 we will pick up what we started tomorrow night I said

She fixed her crop top and her sexy mini skirt and I slipped my pants back on. She kissed my lips.Beofre she left I smack that ass of hers She smirked and pushed me back on the desk and kissed my lips hard and lovingly she leaves and I take the rose and a whish of my hand it turns icy white.

I open the door to Elsa's Room and she wasn't there. I lay the rose down and a note.

I picked up my cell and called Hiccup

Hello said hiccup

Where's elsa I asked

Sick said Hiccup

Sick I said

Ya she called and said she had a major fever said Hiccup

Okay make sure she's coming in tomorrow I said

Don't boss me around frost said Hiccup and he hangs up.

He was lying I could hear him hold his moan bet Hiccup's fucking her good. But hiccup she's going to love me more because I'm going to fuck her better tomorrow