omg

Elsa's Pov.

I wake up and I was laying in bed.....not my bed I felt something around may waist and I turned around and saw hiccup fast asleep. I turn to him and bring my nails through his soft hair. He doesn't wake up so.....I kissed him on the forehead.

He wakes up and pulls me to him and he kissed my lips. I grab the back of his head and pushed him in more into the kiss soon both our tongues were touching and we had each other. He grabs my ass and brings it closer to him.

He puts his hand down my pants and rubs. I moan softly when I slipped my hand down his I moved around and I could here him moaning. We started to take our shirts off and he got out of the bed and pulls we with and smashing me into the wall and kissed my neck.

I pull my neck out and I moaned even harder. He took off his pants and so did I. I kissed him even more and he threw me back in bed and took my underwear off and he did to he slipped a condom in and his part pushed in.

He went in so rough and hard soon it felt to good I moaned to this hardness and this delightment.

I kept call his name and when he keep saying fuck. We let go and Hiccup releases and we lay in bed. He held my hand.

Well that was fun said Hiccup with a smirk

Sure I said

He kissed my noise.

I did said Hiccup and he buries himself in my neck and I felt light kisses. I giggled

I get out of bed and Hiccup pulled me right back.

Such a gentleman I said in his arms

Sure said Hiccup