part 8

My mind was racing. A sudden pain took over my head and i slid to the ground and just sat there. Teddy walked over and crouched down to ask if I was okay. I nodded my head and took a deep breath, trying to make the hardest decision I ever had to make. I took Teddy's hand and I slowly stood up. The doorbell rang again and I could feel the waves of Rob's impatience through the locked door. 

"Teddy," I looked at him with sorry eyes. He looked more confused than a little girl getting the sex talk. "I need you to go to my room for a minute. I just need you to trust me." He stood there with a blank look on his face. For a few seconds he thought it over, then slowly walked to my room. 

I took a breath, like it was my last, and opened the door. A rough looking figure appeared before me. Rob stood there in his Hollister jeans and cut-off shirt, waiting to come in. I motioned for him to come in. He immediately stepped through the door, grabbed my hips, and kissed me. It wasn't a sweet kiss you would expect from someone you hardly ever see. It was a kiss that said "do what I say, let's do it." I opened my eyes and looked at his focused face while he tried so hard to get a kiss out of me. But I let my lips sit there. He pulled away quickly. The disgusted look on his face told me he wasn't in a good mood. 

"Is Dana gone?" 

"No. You said you were coming in the afternoon, she's still sleeping." I said, firmly. He rolled his eyes and plopped down on my couch. 

"So, what do you want to do today then? Go to a movie? The mall?" He started looking around and was attracted to the kitchen. He saw the plates, and the pancakes and was interested. I panicked.

"We should go see a movie!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me. His eyes were furious. I gave him an innocent smile and hoped he would forget what he had seen.

"If Dana is asleep," he said, slyly walking to the kitchen again. "then why are there two plates here with pancakes on them?"

"I have a big appetite.."

"Yeah okay. I know you eat like a pig, but you wouldn't have two plates." I held my tongue and let him ponder the thought for a little longer. "Who's here?"

"Well, you are, by the looks of it." He bolted towards me and grabbed my arm. 

"Don't play smart with me Sky! Someone is here!" I whimpered because he had gotten stronger. This must have startled Teddy because he came running out of my room.

"Who is that?!" They both screamed at the same time. I cried for mercy as Rob threw me across the room. Teddy started running towards him and I could see the anger in his veins.

"What are you doing here with my girlfriend?" Rob screamed in his face. Teddy wiped Rob's spit of his cheek and pushed him.  They both swung and hit each other the first chance they got. Teddy grabbed Rob and held him against his will against the wall. Rob was screaming with rage. I tried getting up, but my arms were too weak. All I could do was beg them to stop. Dana soon came running fraintically into the room in her robe. She saw the boys and started screaming, then saw me and ran to help me up.

"What is going on?" She screamed over their battle cries. I couldn't answer her. My cries took over me. Dana picked me up and set me on the couch where I buried my face in my hands. The sight was getting bloody. Rob was swinging at Teddy with all he had, and I knew how strong he was. Teddy was now on the floor with Rob overpowering him. I screamed at Rob. But he wouldn't listen. 

"Stop it! Please, I beg of you! Just stop it!" my voice was too quiet to be heard.

Dana started kicking Rob and Rob looked at her with an annoyed look. Dana look right into his eyes and got real close to his face.

"GET. OFF. OF. HIM." She screamed. Rob shook it off and quickly stood up. Teddy layed on the ground, holding his head. I ran over and sat by his side. His eye was black and blue, and I could see his head throbbing. Dana marched over to where Rob was panting and let him have it. She pointed her finger, used some nasty words, and might have slapped him in the face.

"Now, get out of my house. I never want you in my sight again." Rob gave me daggers before he slammed my front door. I realized I hadn't been breathing and gasped for breath once again. Dana ran to help me lift Teddy to the couch. His eyes were closed and he kept groaning. We got some ice for his head and let him rest for awhile.

About an hour later, while I was stroking his hair by his side, he looked at me. 

"Sky.. Wha-" he scratched his head. "what happened?" 

"You got in a figh-"

"I know that. But who was that guy? Your boyfriend...?"

I was dumbfounded. There was nothing I could say. Teddy lied there waiting for an answer and I couldn't say anything. I stumbled over some words and fidgited with my hair. Nothing could make this right.

"I should go get this looked at..." he said. Teddy stood up and walked in zig zags towards the door. I grabbed his arm and led him straight to the door. He released himself from my grasp and opened the door. After one long look at me, he slowly walked out and shut the door. I collapsed on the floor and sobbed when I thought I couldn't anymore. Dana came in the room and embraced my helpless body lying on the floor. 

"I am so sorry this happened. I love you so much. You can tell me anything, you know that?" she kept cooing in my ear. There wasn't a moment like this one where I was so close to telling Dana the truth about Rob. But the thoughts of Rob's stare as he stormed out of here haunted my mind. My life was in danger.

~

The rest of the night, Dana and I watched old movies and ate sweets we found around the house. It made this morning's thoughtshots go numb and I just focused on frozen yogurt. Dana was being supportive without even knowing what was going on. I knew she was the perfect mom for me. This was where I wished I could be forever. Just sitting in my living room with Dana, eating ice cream and watching every single movie out there. There was no way of getting hurt, no Rob, no heartbreak, no falling in love. I already had Dana's love. This was what was necessary in life. Teddy would never come back after what had happened. And if I went out in the world, Rob will find me. He's a hunter, I'm the prey. Its the cylce of life. You can't change that.

It was about midnight when we heard the doorbell rang. Dana motioned for me to sit down and opened the door herself. She didn't open the door all the way and I heard quiet murmers between her and another person. It sounded like a man. I slowly got up and walked across from the door so I could see outside. Dana turned around, with a look of loneliness in her eyes, and opened the door for me to see a police officer standing in our doorway. 

LOVE MY FANS! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! KEEP MESSAGING ME BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY!! LOVE YOU ALL! <3