Epilogue

Almost a week later, Harry found himself sitting in class, tapping his pencil impatiently against his desk. This was his last class for the day and after that he would meet up with Louis, Eleanor and Liam to pick Niall up from the airport. He was excited to put it mildly. He had missed Niall, of course. Even though they had texted every day and sometimes even skyped. He had this longing to pull his boyfriend in his arms again and to kiss him again and to make him feel loved. 

''That's it for today, guys. You are dismissed,'' the teacher smiled kindly and ended her lecture. 

Harry sprang from his seat and dumped his books in his backpack. Usually, he waited a bit before leaving the lecture hall. He didn't like the bustle and rather waited so that the halls of the university were somewhat quieter. He'd talk to the teacher about the previous lecture or about everyday things. He got on well with the teachers and they didn't seem to find the little chat annoying either. 

But this Friday, he only waved goodbye to his teacher and ran out of the room to search for Louis and Eleanor. He made his way to the library, their usual meeting point. Sadly, his friends were nowhere to be seen, so he searched for an empty spot and sat down in a corner on a few big pillows. He grabbed The Great Gatsby from his backpack and began to read where he left off. 

He couldn't really focus on the book though. Nervous butterflies were buzzing around in his stomach and the thought of seeing Niall again made his heart flutter. He smiled as he thought about the late nights he had spent talking to Niall on the phone. Niall would tell him about his day and Harry'd tell him about what kind of prank Louis had done that day. They laughed a lot and it was perfect. Niall would make Harry giggle with flirty comments and Niall would blush in return as Harry would tell him how much he'd kiss him when they'd see each other again. 

Harry was lost in his thoughts and didn't hear Louis coming his way. 

'''Hey, what're you reading?'' Louis plopped down next to him.

''The Great Gatsby,'' Harry answered, his thoughts still wandering to Niall.

''Ah, a classic,'' Louis shrugged off his backpack and got comfortable. ''You excited to see Niall again?''

''Yeah, I can't wait,'' Harry grinned.

''Lovesick fool,'' Louis shook his head laughing.

Harry just shrugged and turned his attention back to his book. But he couldn't read far before Eleanor entered the library and sat on Louis lap. Harry looked up from his book and saw Louis kiss Eleanor's cheek. Eleanor blushed faintly and wrapped her arms around Louis' neck while Louis smiled adoringly.  

''And you're saying I'm a lovesick fool? Have you seen yourself?'' Harry commented. Harry had loosened up a lot and was getting used to Louis smart comments. He wasn't so shy anymore and knew how to response to Louis' banters most of the time.

''Oi, Curly, are you grumpy because my boyfriend is here and yours isn't?'' Eleanor ruffled Harry's curls.

''Hey,'' Harry quickly fixed his hair. ''And speaking of my amazing boyfriend, we have to go!''