Chapter Ten

Niall came home with a massive smile plastered on his face. He dropped his bag at the door and toed off his shoes. He shrugged his jacket off and walked to the living room where he found his mom and dad. His mom was reading a book and his dad was reading the newspaper, either on one side of the couch. Niall guessed Greg was upstairs but he didn't really care. All he thought about was that kiss. Of course, it wasn't a kiss. It was only a little peck on his cheek. But still, it made butterflies erupt in his stomach. 

''I'm home,'' Niall said dreamily as he plopped down on the couch in between his parents.

''Did you have fun, Nialler?'' his dad ruffled his hair and smiled.

''Yeah, yeah I did,'' Niall still couldn't hide the grin on his face. 

His mother peeked up from her book and looked at Niall fondly. ''I know that look...''

''What look? I don't know what you're talking about,'' Niall said innocently. But soon after the stupid smile was back on his face.

''Of course you don't, honey,'' his mother smiled but decided not to pry. ''I'm glad you had fun.''

''Yeah,'' Niall giggled and hid his face in his hands as he felt it heat up. ''I'll be upstairs,'' Niall stood up and he felt like doing a happy dance. So he jumped around for a bit and wiggled his hips until he reached his room. He heard someone chuckle and he clutched his heart dramatically when he turned around.

''Jesus, Greg, I almost had a heart attack,'' Niall fake pouted at his brother.

''Well, you're in an awful good mood. Did something happen?'' Greg smirked.

Niall sighed dreamily again. He just couldn't control his actions right now; he was in too much of a daze to notice his love-struck behaviour. ''No, no nothing happened.''

''Yeah right, then stop giggling like a teenage girl and be a man, God, I know you're gay but do you have to make it so obvious?''

''I can't,'' Niall's hand touched his own cheek and he swore he still felt the skin burn.

''Idiot,'' he heard Greg mutter. But Niall was too busy reliving the moment of that kiss, that kiss, that kiss. It was the only thing he could think about. He stumbled in his room and let himself fall on the bed. He landed on his belly and just laid there with his eyes closed and thought about Harry and his soft lips, and Harry and his hands, and Harry and his body, and Harry and his cuteness and Harry, Harry, Harry. 

----

The next morning Niall stood up with a giddy feeling in his tummy. He jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He dried himself and sprayed some cologne on. He had to smell good for Harry. He grabbed some clean clothes and threw them on. It was a Beatle shirt, since he knew Harry loved bands, and some simple dark jeans. When he came downstairs, he kissed his mom and dad on the cheek and hugged Greg, who protested immediately and pushed his little brother away. 

''Hiiii, Good morning,'' Niall chirped happily.