Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

Back in the Amderesta Galaxy on October 5, 90,057, Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and her twin brother Lieutenant Timothy Forrester hopped in a rented speeder and proceeded outside of Crescent City proper as Jonathan Tenlon had mentioned a possible source who might be able shed more light.  

"Andrea, we've been here on Crescent for several months and we're still no closer to finding who at the AUO was responsible for our grandfather's death." Lieutenant Timothy Forrester told his older twin sister who acclerated the speeder's forward motion.  

"I'm aware of that, Tim." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester responded as she kept an eye out for oncoming speeder traffic which travelled between Crescent City and it's outlying suburbs.  

By that time in the Alcasia Galaxy, the Alcasian Republic Military supported by Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Force Alpha and Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Force Beta had managed to capture the Merrabs Sectors, Nerras Sectors, Ankalisan Sectors, Allons Sectors from the Alcasian Federation.They had also kept control of the Alkens Sectors, Berars Sectors, Nerrans Sectors, Lerrabs Sectors, Peeras Sectors, Wessan Sectors, Linns Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors as well.

On Alcasia, the Amdronian Group Alliance Military Allied Field Command meet with their counterparts from the Alcasian Republic Military to discuss the current situation along the 100,000 light-year edge of Alcasian Federation Controlled space.

"With the eastern and western borders of Alcasian Federal space under threat from the Gersan Republic, Lennian Republic, and Derrans Republic." Amderestan Military Commander Andrew Evans told the others seated around the conference table. "The Alnasis Sectors, Ankenn Sectors, Alden Sectors, Akerran Sectors, Aloons Sectors, Berras Sectors, Bellan Sectors, Brican Sectors, Bellans Sectors, Bestan Sectors, Bertan Sectors, Callen Sectors, Cretsas Sectors, Danlan Sectors, Derran Sectors, Gerran Sectors, and Kelsin Sectors along the southern border of Alcasian Federal space are less defended."  

Commander Evans brought up a real-time holographic map of the Alcasian Galaxy which was projected in mid-air by the conference table's holo-projector and focused on the Alnasis Sectors, Ankenn Sectors, Alden Sectors, Akerran Sectors, Aloons Sectors, Berras Sectors, Bellan Sectors, Brican Sectors, Bellans Sectors, Bestan Sectors, Bertan Sectors, Callen Sectors, Cretsas Sectors, Danlan Sectors, Derran Sectors, Gerran Sectors, Kelsin Sectors, Kerral Sectors, Lycan Sectors and Kerran Sectors each of which covered a 5,000 light-year by 100,000 light-year area of space.

"Hasn't the Anacoda been operating behind the lines in the Alnasis Sectors for awhile now?" Pairisian Military Commander Cribbens inquired.

"Mainly recon and hit-and-run attacks against Alcasian Federal Military installations, why do you ask?" Amderestan Military Commander Evans answered.

"Zoom in on the Alnanis Sectors and I'll show you." Commander Cribbens responded to Commander Evans who used his left thumb and pinky to zoom in on the Alnasis Sectors situated on the southwestern most area of Alcasian Federal Military space. "The main scanner installation for the Alnasis Sectors is located here in the Berabs System near the fifth planet which recieves all scanner data collected by AFM scanner installations in the area. A strike team from the Anacoda could use one of the AFM transports captured last year to approach the installation, get onboard and sabotage the scanner array."

Several seats over, Blackanian Military Commander Pritchard pondered for a moment before he spoke. "Since those transports were used to conduct recon near the Berabs System beforehand, they may tip them off instead."

"Colonel Kellson, I'm sure knows the area better then we do and the transports you're talking about have been instrumental in monitoring enemy troop movements." Chorane Military Commander Nevans responded from several seats to Pritchard's left.