Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"Well, it seems we've been having setbacks along the Southeastern edge of Alcasian Federal space." Commander Andrew Evans told the Chorane Military, Dancalian Military, Pairisian Military, Branisian Military, Rylon-Tylonian Military, Quineunian Military, Quanuenian Military, Blackanian Military, and Tarozenian Military Commanders seated around the conference table. "As you all are aware, the Alkens Sectors, Berars Sectors, Nerrans Sectors, Lerrabs Sectors, Peeras Sectors, Weesan Sectors, Linns Sectors, Wren Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors are on the verge of being recaptured by Alcasian Federal Military Combat Assault Groups for a third time."  

"Maybe the Alcasian Republic should give up that area of space?" The Quinuenian Military Commander suggested.  

Are you serious?" Tarozenian Military Commander Keddans commented from the opposite side of the table.  

Back in the Amderesta Galaxy on Crescent, Andrea Forrester and her twin brother Timothy Forrester checked into an apartment situated near the commerical district of Crescent City and tuned the videoscreen to ARNN Taronia which broadcasted a live feed from Alcasian Republic News Network's studio on Alcasia.  

"For those in the Amderesta Galaxy joining us via the Amderestan Republic News Network and elsewhere throughout the Amdronian Group, Eastern Group, and Southern Group, this is Jack Kellan." The Alcasian Republic News Network Reporter said into the camera. "Clashes between the Amdronian Group Alliance-backed Alcasian Republic Military and Eastern Group Alliance Military-backed Alcasian Republic Military continue in the Crentans Sectors. Commanders on both sides have reported heavy losses due to the fierce combat. Civilians living on planets in the Crentans Sectors have been advised to remain in their homes and avoid going out unless it's absolutely neccesary.  

"Here on Alcasia however, Amdronian Group Alliance Military and Alcasian Republic Military Units have increased their alert status pending likely attacks by Alcasian Republic Military forces around our current vincinity."  

Andrea Forrester activated her datapad and connected to the Amderestan Military Information Service and started to anaylse intelligence sent to her and Timothy from their uncle, William Vellans who was still in the Sancalian Galaxy.  

"Besides getting involved in the Alcasian Civil War are the Sancalians planning to attack us in the Compassia Territory or Astoria Territory." Lieutenant Timothy Forrester asked his older twin sister.  

"Well Tim, considering the bloodied nose we gave the Sancalians when they attacked us. It would be foolish for them to renew hostilities along their border with the Compassia Territory." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester answered as she opened an encrypted data transmission to Taronia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Headqaurters and began to transmit the intel report from Colonel William Vellans.  

On Taronia, Commander Jonathan Lencon and Commander Timothy Forrester activated the Video Audio Communication Screen in one of many conference rooms which showed the image of Brigadier General Tom Widan seated with Alcasian Republic Military Commander Thompsons.  

"Widan, Thompsons." Commander Jonathan Lencon said. "Everything's set on your end, I take it."  

"It is, sirs." Brigadier General Tom Widan commented in response to Commander Jonathan Lencon and Commander Timothy Forrester.  

"Lencon, Forrester, your reputation preceeds you? Widan here has been a valuable assest in conducting a counter-insurgency." Commander Thompsons commented via the Video Audio Communication Screen.  

"Let's get down to business shall we." Commander Jonathan Lencon suggested of his Alcasian Republic Military counterpart who agreed and activated the current tactical view of the Alcasian Galaxy. Commander Thompsons used his thumb and forefinger to zoom in on the 1,000 by 500 light-year Nerras Sectors. A dozen or so planetary systems on the southern edge of the Nerras Sectors had come under Alcasian Republic control.