Accidental ( BoyxBoy )

YEAH , BOY ROMANCE .

HOPE YOU LIKE .

IF YOU DO THEN VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD STUFF YOU CAN DO !

  -Raquel-

I love him , believe me when i say i do because i swear you'll never hear me say that shit about another boy a day in my life .

These feelings i'm having for him , i shouldn't be having , not because it's a sin or anything but because i've never liked another boy a day in my freaking life . And not to mention the fact that me and him could never be together .

See , where i live , that gay shit don't fly .

I've seen multiple males lose their lives all because they weren't afraid to admit that they were gay . That shit is crazy . And i used to think that it was their fault for being gay in the first place . I used to feel like they didn't have to be gay if they didn't want to be , but i now realise how stupid i was .

Because once again , i love him .

The him i'm talking about is Dante .

Dante is my next door neighboor , and my sister , Raven's , bestfriend . I know Dante is gay , hell the whole world can tell he's gay but he denys it to the absolute fullest .

When i first realized i liked Dante it was an akward moment for me . 

I was chilling in the living room of my house watching tv when i heard somebody knocking on the door . It was Dante . I told him Raven wasn't home but that he could wait for her and he agreed . We sat down and watched the rest of a episode of Maury in complete and utter silence . It was uncomfortable , and that's just putting it mildly .  Next thing i knew , I felt his head leaning on my arm and i knew for a fact he wasn't sleep because he pulled out his phone and started texting . I don't know why but i didn't feel the need to make him move  . It felt right . He sat up though and looked at me , and i saw him in a way i never had . I all of a sudden noticed the sparkle in his light brown eyes , i noticed how cute his dimples looked . . . i noticed everything that i felt a man wasn't supposed to notice about a man .

That was 2 months ago , and i've still yet to tell him about my feelings for him , but only because i'm not trying to get mixed up in any bullshit and possibly lose my life , or have him lose his . I'd rather just keep the shit on the low-low .

I used my hands to push my body up off of the floor and dropped back dwn , and right before i hit the ground i pushed back up again , making that 30 push-ups .

I watched Raven walk into the room talking on her cell phone but ignored her doing another 10 push-ups before i felt like my arms were going to give out if i didn't get up . I plopped on the couch next to her as she spoke into her phone .

" yupp , he'll be here , " she poked my arm and rolled her eyes at me " 8 oclock , okay , dang i didn't forget tht quick ! Bye ."

She hung up the phone .

" who was that ?"

" Dante ."

My heart sped up as she said his name . Damn , if you only knew how bad i want to see him . But in order for my feelings for him to die down , i need to stay as far away from him as i can which is a hard job to do .

" oh , what did he want ? " I asked , trying to keep my voice steady .

" He wants to sleep over . I already asked ma' and she said it was okay ."