Accidental ; Chapter Eleven

EXCUSE ERRORS

This is more of a" just because" chapter but i like it so i hope you love it.

COMMENT& VOTE

-Raquel-

I stroked the side of Dante's face as he sat across the kitchen table from me. Me and him had had one one of the best days of my life. We went to the movies, the one in our neighborhood so we couldn't kiss or snything like that but when the lights went down I still got to hold his hand. And he snuck a shy kiss on my cheek making me smile. After that eww went to get our pictures taken together, it was in some photo shop down town but the pictures were privetes, they took 'em in a back room so I got to kiss and hug him in every single one of our pictures. Then we went out to eat at a little more secluded place on the outskirts of town. My mother had lent me her car again oh it was all gravy. Ill never forget it. He was acting all shy again, ordered a burger and fries while I got a baked chicken breast with cheese and a order of mashed potatoes. I couldn't get over the look on his while he hate. He waas blushing non stop. Anytime I touched his hand or pecked his cheek he would practically glow . It was so cute. It made my heart flutter thinking of how much in love I am with him . I don't waant to tell him what went down with me and Yvonne. Apart of me wants to leave it in the past but thats be real, every time I look at him im going to feel guilty. What went down with me and Yvonne should have never happened, but it did and I need to own up to my mistakes and be a man About it.

" Dante- "

Raven came marching in, a scowl on her face directed toward me" did you tell him yet? !"

" man, get out! "

Dante's face twisted in confusion" tell me what? "

" that he- "

" get out! This ain't got nothing to do with you Raven and its really about to piss me off how you keep buttin' your head in this. Go! "

She rolled her eyes but couldn't defy me, not when Im talking to her the way I am now. I rarely ever have to raise my voice at Raven. We've always been so close. But there is always a time when she goes a little too far with shit , and I camt stand it.

Dante grabbed my hand over the table and stroked the back of it" what's wrong? "

" me and Raven went to a party last night. I was chilling at first, Yvonne was there, I had a few drinks. Raven told me I should go to you because I wasn't feeling the party, I guess she could tell by- "

" get to the point."

" I fucked Yvonne. "

He snatched his hand back like I had the plague, looking at me with his features turning from surprise to disgust and . . . Then to sadness.

" babe, I swear- "

" please. " he held up his hand to stop me.

I could see the tears filling his eyes. He probably didn't want me to see him cry but it was going to happen. He could barely form a sentence . The tears would come.

And as soon as the first tear fell, he smiled a small sad smile at me.

" Dante im so sorry. I never meant for- "

" don't appologize. You know what I just realized? "

I raised a eyebrow. He's confusing me. One minute he's about to cry and the next he's wiping at hus tears furiously trying to force a bigger smile.

" what? "

" I just realized, " he paused" that you never asked me to be your boyfriend officially. So technically, its not like you really cheated on me. "