Accidental ; Chapter Seventeen

Writers Block. - __-

-Raquel-

Hepless is an understatement to the way im feeling. All Dante is doing is crying continuously and I don't even know how to make it better because he wont talk to me.

He sniffled a bit, after we slid down onto the floor. His body almost completely curled up on my lap with my armms wrapped protectively around him.

I sighed a bit, not out of anoyance though. I think Dante looks so fucking cute even in this state. Im sighing because I want him to talk to me, so we can clear this up.

" nothing will stop me from loving you, okay? " I pecked his forehead and just went back to holding him. " tell me. "

He burried his face in the crook of my neck as he finally calmed down. " I. . . . I- "

" what, babe. "

He looked at me deeply before he fell into another fit of sobs. " I- im leaving. "

" huh? Why? "

" because. " he look another calming breath. " im just having a bad day. "

I was quiet for a second before I let out a dry chuckle. " is that why you've been crying for the past 15 minutes? " he mumbled a yes into my chest. " look at me, babe. " he shook his head no.

I kissed the top of his head sweetly . " look at me. " he raised his head slowly ; eyes red and sniffling. " I love you, okay? No matter what . Now tell me what's really wrong. "

" that is what's wrong. "

" yeah, but its not all. . So tell me. " I kissed up under each one of his eyes, trying to kiss his tears away but with the tears coming so fast there was no use.

" m-my d-dad ."

" what about him ?"

" he found out t-that im gay. "

" and? " I asked slowly.

He sniffed again as he pulled away from me. I thought I had said something wrong at first but he stood up and began too strip.

My heart rate picked up" do you really think this is the time? " I asked slowly.

He rolled his eyes at me and stripped off his shirt.

I flinched a little as I saw the bruises littering his chest. He lifted his arms to reveal several cuts on the underside of them and on his sides . " this is what he did ." He held out his wrists for me to look at. I stared at the purple marks around his wrists. " he tied me up in the basement. " he said quietly.

Im fighting to keep my cool.

For the life of me I can't stop wanting to bash his father's head in . My eyes probably darkened a bit.

I stood up and charged to the door.

Dante jumped infront of me though, halting me.

" Dante. " I said as calmly as possible. I can't speak to him nicely while picturing myself murdering his father at the same time. Im sorry, but I can't fucking multitask like that. " baby, move. "

" no. " his voice quivered. " you can't hurt him. "

" why not? " I raised my voice, 2 seconds from explodding completely. " he fucking tied you up and beat you because of who you are and you tellin' me I cant do shit about it? You want me to sit back and not- "

" he's my father! " he screamed, tears streaming down his face again. " as much as I was to hate him I can't! Okay? And no matter what he does to me I never will. " he sobbbed as he collapsed coollapsed onto my body. " please. Don't touch him. "