Accidental;Chapter Twenty

This chapter is kinda rushed ! You've been warned . I sorta jut want to hurry yp and get this over with because I'm not feeling it anymore .
So bam ! Here's what you've been waiting for .

KIND OF SHORT :(

EXCUSE ERRORS

-Raquel-

  Raven was slowly getting on my nerves , little by little . She finished the dishes and was sitting on the floor in the corner rocking back and forth like a damn mental patient . She had her knees pulled up to her chest with her head laying on her knees but facing the peach colored walls in our living room . 

She looked like she needed a straight jacket and a fucking padded room on the eighth floor of the hospital . Fa'real .

My leg began to shake as my patience ran thinner and thinner .

Where the hell is Trey , gotdamn .

I was ready to get this situation handled , whatever it was . Why would he be nervous to the point where he felt it could have the power to ruin our friendship ?

I started to think of things that could end a friendship as tight as ours . Well , there was only a few things he could've been doing ; he could've fucked Dante but Dante would've probably been a nervous reck right now , he could've been plotting to kill me which Trey just wouldn't do , or he could be . . . . 

No , those are the only two things he could be doing that could ruin our friendship .

Right ?

The knock on the front door jolted me from my thoughts . I pulled my arm gently away from Dante and made a move to stand up when my mother yelled from the hall ,

" ill get it !" She screamed as her voice shook a little .

Damn , was everybody flipping out ?

  -    Trey-

  Garret stood next to me , he was more at ease than me . Raquel would probably say nothing about what he was doing but he would probably be ready fight about what I was doing . 

It was crazy .
I never wanted shit to get like this .
I just wanted her .
I'm sure garret felt the same way .

The door opened and Raquel and Raven's mother answered it . She smiled , said a few nice words , asked us how we were doing , led us into the living room we had been in so many times and then she went back up stairs . 

I looked at Raquel and my nerves instantly got the best of me . It wasn't that I was scared of him because though we had never actually went blow for blow , I was scared of no nigga . It was more of the fact that we were boys , had been since we were young . Shit , I didn't want to lose that . 
Raquel had this accusing look on his face , wether he knew it or not .

Dante , wrapped around the right side of Raquel's body , was looking at me curiously . I liked the fact that he was looking at me with judging eyes . Dante was good for Raquel , he helped to balance him out . And even though in a way I could believe Raquel was really gay , I was happy for him .

True love ; wasn't nothing like it .

I knew because when I saw Raven , curled up and bawling silently in the corner , everything else flew out the window , and I was by her side , on my knees with my arms wrapped around her like nobody else mattered . Because true love ; like I said , couldn't shit beat it .

-    Raquel-

  I decided to play stupid and let them tell me . So I waited , and waited , and waited . Until I got sick of waiting .