Accidental ; Chapter Thirteenth

-Raquel-

I could feel my body stiffen as I continued to pump in and out of Dante but I didn't stop. I want mines. He already got his , multiple times . Not that im bragging or nothing. But I hope the sex with him is always like this ; mind blowing. His body is beyond nice. And im glad that its only mine.

" let me you love me. " I groaned roghly in his ear. It was the best I could do. I could feel myself to seconds away from c*mming .

" I love you. " he screeched, his voice so sexy to my ears.

I groanted one last time before I spilled my seed into him, wave after wave . I knew he felt it when another orgasm shook through his body.

-Dante-

He rolled off of me slowly onto his back .

Truth be told , i can live with him on top of me for all time . Once i got over the initial pain of him being inside me I couldn't stopp myself from enjoying the feel of him filling me completely.

I rolled over so I could lay my head on his chest and wrapped my leg around his midd section.

I listened closely to the beating of his heart.

It sounds so soothing ; giving me a reason to just close my eyes for a second.

He brreathing still hadn't evened out by the time my eyes drifted close, and he'll, neither had mines.

2 months later

-Raquel-

My summer turned out completely differeent from how I expected it to. To be honest I was expecting to go into the summer single. I wanted to play my games and party like I fucking wanted to without a thought in my head to change it around. My of course that's not how it happened. I caant say im too mad about it either. I love the person who changed that . Dante. . .

Its crazy he could come into my life so suddenly and change everything I think about life. He started off as somebody I would barely even look at twice, but of course you know that.

I just can't believe its been 2 months we've been together.

These 2 months have been the best of my life , if its okay for me to admit that. All I've done is change and be better for Dante while he's constantly making a better impression on my life. Id do just about anything for him .

Im damn near living my life around him.

But do I mind?

No.

I would do anything to make him happy.

That's why im reluctant to tell him about college.

Im supposed to be going away to college in a weeks time . I've been excepted to a bunch of different places but I've decided on Brimson State. They gave me a full scholarship for baasketball and I can still stay close to home.

Me trey and garret ; the 3 fucking stooges at Brimson state in a weeks time sounds good to me until I remember ill have to be seperated from Dante.

I woke up pulling my arm around Dante's waist a little bit tighter.

I love when I wake up to him inside my bed. It makes my body warm, makes me think about a life with him. I know its a little far feetched when me , him and Raven are still the only people who know about us, but a guy can dream, right?

He groaned andd cuddled back into my side.

" wake up sleepy heads! " Raven.

I opened my eyes to glance and her. She jumped onto the bed, laying across me and Dante.