Chapter Twenty-Five.

Sorry this chapter took a little longer than the last one but i couldn't think of anything :P

Oh well i hope you like it :D

Comment

Vote

Fan 

Kim :D! 

________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Five.

I woke up with Alex’s arms gripped around my body, I couldn’t move.

“Alex” I whispered, nothing.

“Alex” I said a little louder, and still nothing.

“Alex” I shouted, that woke him.

“What? What?” he said letting go of me and sitting upright.

“Thanks, I couldn’t breath with you constricting me” I said getting out of the bed.

“Well, if you don’t mind, I’m going back to sleep” he said pulling the blanket over his head. I ignored him and went into the wardrobe to pack my bag. By the time I came out of the wardrobe he was snoring, I had packed my bag and was leaving in an hour.

“Alex!” I sang.

“Mmm” he said peeping his head out from the quilt.

“I’m leaving in an hour, don’t you want to see me before I go?” I said. He slowly sat up and yawned.

“I guess” he said winking at me, he then got out of the bed and strolled into his room. I sat on the bed waiting for him to come back, after ten minutes of waiting; I decided to go see what was taking him so long. I walked in his room to find him asleep on his bed, half dressed; he had a pair of jeans on with no top.

“Alex!” I screamed.

“What? What? What?” he said jumping off the bed.

“You fell asleep!” I said poking him in the chest.

“Sorry” he said bowing his head.

“You better be! I’ve only got about forty minutes before I leave and I won’t see you for a while after this, so let’s make the most of it” I said attempting to lighten the mood.

“True” he said putting a t-shirt on.

“Let’s go” he said grabbing my hand a skipping down the hall. I stopped dead and burst into laughter.

“You look so camp doing that!” I said pointing at him.

“I do not!” he said folding his arms and giving me the evils.

“Shut up, you know you do” I said giving him a nudge.

“Shut up, and follow me, I promise I won’t skip anymore” he said rolling his eyes. I scoffed and followed him downstairs, he lead me down a corridor, I’d never been before. The house was so big there must be loads of secret rooms. He led me to a tall white door and stood outside it with a huge smile on his face.

“You ready?” he said excitedly.

“Yes!” I said, he then opened the door slightly and I saw loads of musical instruments in the room.

“Welcome to the music room” he said sitting by the piano. I stood next to him and ran my fingers across all the keys, I had learnt piano when I was younger but once I hit thirteen I gave it up.