Chapter One.

A/N Sorry it's so short the next chapters will be longer :) 

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter One.

This morning I got up and went downstairs to have breakfast, the first day of the six-week holiday and I was looking forward to the rest of it with my girls, Janey, Sam and Mikayla. They were all different in their own ways but I loved them all the same. Janey is a blonde bobble head, Sam is a proper tomboy and then there’s Mikayla who is a beautiful brunette who all the boys are after.

When I got into the kitchen my mum was on the phone.

“Oh we would love to come Madison” my mum said, I knew that name from somewhere I just couldn’t remember where from.

“We’ll fly out tomorrow,” she said. What! Fly where?

“Mum where are we flying to?” I asked frantically, she just put her hand over my mouth to shut me up. I licked her hand so she would move it away and laughed, she was not impressed. She soon hung up.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“I can’t believe you licked my hand Ellie,” she said washing her hands under the sink as if I have germs.

“That was Madison,” my mother said to me while drying her hands.

“Madison who?” I asked.

“Madison Tucker” she said and smiled. I knew straight away who she was as soon as she said the last name. Alex’s mum.

“Mum do we have to go?” I moaned. I hadn’t seen Alex for ten years and wasn’t looking forward to it. Also I wanted to spend the six-week holiday with my friends and now I was spending it with my ex best friend and one of Hollywood’s main stars.

“Yes, Madison asked us and I said yes, you are going Ellie!” she said to me walking out of the room. A little part of me wanted to go, I wanted to see Alex in person and not just on TV and it was sunny in Hollywood, rather than rainy London.

I ran upstairs to go pack. I threw everything out of my wardrobe and onto the floor to decide what to take. I put my purple suitcase in the middle of my bedroom floor and threw everything I had girly into it. I put in lots of dresses, skirts and pretty tops I also put in my favourite pair of shoes, my red dollies.

Once I was finally packed, I put the clothes I didn’t use back into my wardrobe. Then I put on my laptop to explain to my friends I wouldn’t be here to spend the summer with them.

Janey, Sam and Mikayla were on. I put them all in a group chat on facebook and explained.

Ellie

Guys, I’m not going to be here for summer.

Janey

Why!

Mikayla

Yeah, why? We had so much planned!

Ellie

I’m going away for the whole of summer with my parents to Hollywood.

Janey

Omg, that’s so cool, you’re going to see all the stars and everything!

Ellie

I’m staying with one of them!

Sam

Omg who?

Ellie

Alex Tucker.

That was all I had to say and they didn’t care about me going away for summer, all they wanted was something signed. I logged off and laid on my bed, I was leaving for Hollywood tomorrow. This should be fun.