Chapter Seven.

i uploaded three chapters in one day because i had the ideas and i might not be able to upload for a while :) oh and i wanted to leave on a cliffhanger :D 

Kim :D 

Chapter Seven.

I was woken up abruptly. Alex was shaking my body while repeating my name over and over. He was sitting on the bed next to me. I looked straight into his blue eyes.

“What” I said angrily, I was having a nice sleep. I rolled over to see everyone in my room.

“Happy Birthday” they all squealed in unison. My birthday was today and I wanted to keep it on the down low this year so I didn’t mention it because I don’t like a big fuss, but my mother must have let it slip to Madison. I thought going to Hollywood was enough for my birthday.

“Aren’t you going to open your presents” Olivia shouted while shoving a box in my face. I nodded as I read the tag on the box that said:

To Ellie, your mum couldn’t keep it quiet love Madison and Chris.

I giggled and pulled the top off the box, sitting in the middle of the box was another box that read iPod Touch on it, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Oh Madison you shouldn’t have” my mother whispered a little loudly.

“I can’t take this” I said, it was much to expensive.

“Count it for all the birthdays we’ve missed seeing you” she said with a smile. My mother smiled and hugged her, it was nice to see that even after all these years they were still close friends.

“Thank you” she said and so did I. The next box I was given was from Olivia. I opened it and saw my favourite DVD, Killers, I remember watching it with Alex and I said it was my favourite he must have told her. I gave her a hug and thanked her. My mother then gave me a small black box.

“This is from me and your father” she said grinning. I opened the box carefully to see the most beautiful diamond necklace lying inside the box. I took it out and put it around my neck.

“Beautiful” Alex whispered.

“Thanks” I said in his ear. I said thank you to everyone once again and they all left except Alex who was still sitting on my bed but now he was bouncing like a little kid on Christmas.

“I’m going in the shower now” I said looking at him stupid while getting out of the bed.

“Don’t you want my present?” he said with puppy dog eyes.

“Of course” I said jumping on the bed next to him. He bent down over the side of the bed and put his arm under the bed then he brought out a box and put it on the bed in front of me.

“Hope you like it” he said with a huge grin on his face. I opened the box to see a pair of white converses exactly like his; he must have got them when I told him I loved his shoes.

“I shall wear these today” I said jumping off the bed. “Now I’m going in the shower” I said skipping towards the door. He ran in front of me and leaned against the doorframe, blocking my way.

“Don’t I get a thank you?” he said shocked. I had actually forgotten to say thank you.

“Thank you” I said hugging him. He bent down and kissed me on the lips! The kiss was soft and passionate but why was he kissing me? He pulled back.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it,” he said placing his weight from his left foot to the right while running his fingers through his hair. He then left me standing there in shock.