Chapter Three.

Sorry it took so long, been in college and now my days are hectic. Hope you like it :) and the song on the side i am in love with so i thought i would share it :) 

Will try and upload soon 

Kim :D! 

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter Three

I woke up, in the same position I had fallen asleep in, sprawled across Alex’s chest, he was still sleeping. He was so peaceful and gorgeous as he slept. I slowly got out of the bed and headed for the shower.

Once I was out of the shower I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom and I had forgotten to lock the door, I decided to hide behind the shower curtain and wait for the person to leave. Alex walked in.

“Hello?” he said.

“Alex it’s me”

“Oh sorry Ellie, I’ll leave now” and he left. I turned off the shower and got out. I wrapped the fluffy towel around me, I hadn’t brought new clothes with me and didn’t want to put my pyjamas back on. I popped my head out of the bathroom door, to see if anyone was coming, no one was there, I made a quick sprint to my room, as I got to my room the door was open and I ran through it and slammed into someone and we both hit the floor.

“Ugh, Ellie can you get off me” Alex’s voice whispered. Shit. I jumped off him and seen that his light blue shirt had a wet stain from where my hair had been on him.

“Sorry, I was running, I forgot my clothes” I blurted out. I ran into the wardrobe, closed the doors and leaned up against them. I then went and picked out my clothes. I chose my denim shorts and purple crop top and then matched them with my white flip-flops, it was boiling today and I was going to ask Alex to take me to the nearest beach.

As soon as I was dressed I went out of the wardrobe and knocked on Alex’s door.

“Come in” he shouted, I walked in to see Alex standing there with just his boxer’s on, I couldn’t take my eyes off his chest, he had an amazing body, I knew but I didn’t think it was this nice. Alex coughed and I lifted my head up to see his face, he was smirking.

“What did you want?” he reminded me.

“Umm, will you take me to the beach today, it’s really nice out and I want to make the most of my holiday” I smiled

“Sure” I then left the room and waited for Alex to get ready. Alex took longer than any girl to get ready, he had to do his hair and make sure his clothes were perfect just in case any fans spotted him. I really couldn’t be bothered for screaming girls today. After an hour he finally came into my room, he was wearing grey shorts and a white shirt on which the top few buttons were open so you could just about see his chest. He was also wearing sunglasses that were propped up on the top of his head.

“You ready?” he said smiling in the doorway.

“Umm” I said while looking for my sunglasses. I found them in my bag. “Now I am” as I put my sunglasses on. I followed him downstairs and into his red Ferrari. He went round to the passenger side and held the door open for me, after I got in he closed the door and got in the driver side.

“Where to miss?” he said with an English accent.

“The beach, good sir” I said then we both burst into laughter.

It was a short ride to the beach and the breeze was lovely with the top down on the car. Once we were on the sand on the beach, I took off my sandals and carried them in my hands. As we were getting to the water a group of girls started screaming.