III

It was a warm Friday afternoon when Eunhae got inside La Grazia. Summer painted the streets with flowers at full bloom and bright sunlight.

"Thank you, miss M." Eunhae aid after taking her locker's key. She was about to enter the locker room when miss Mina once again called her.

"Dear?"

"Yes, miss?"

"There was a man looking for you here yesterday and the day before that."

"What?"

"Yes, he asked me if you were here. Lee Eunhae, he said."

Eunhae pursed her lips, assuming that it may be once again the outspoken stranger who constantly calls her by her full name. "Is he tall? With black hair?"

"Yes yes, do you know him?"

"Somehow, miss."

"I told him that you only attend classes twice a week."

"Really? He asked for my schedule?"

Miss Mina nodded; a smile was planted on her face.

"Geez, he's impulsive."

"Is he an admirer of yours?"

Hearing that question for the umpteenth time, Eunhae frowned. "What? Of course not,"

"Just so you know, he settled himself on the bench outside for hours while the sun is at its peak."

Averting her gaze to the rusted metal bench through the window, Eunhae sighed.

"And he was here a while ago."

"Really?"

"Yes, but only for a short time."

"Oh...I see."

"He left something for you though."

She wrinkled her brow upon hearing the older one's statement. Eunhae walked towards the front desk while miss Mina pulled something from the drawer.

It was a bright yellow paper flower. A ribbon was tied around the folded paper that acted as the stem. There was a small note.

"Oh,"

Miss Mina chuckled at the girl's response. "Alright, go and change now, Eunhae. Miss Yang is already upstairs."

"Thank you, miss M."

When she finally fumbled her way to the locker room, Eunhae read the note written in ink.

To Lee Eunhae,

I never understood why flowers are given to certain people. Think of it, a plant that'll die less in a month? Really? But, I loved the idea itself. So here's an illusory flower for you.

Eunhae stared at the paper flower in front of her. Two of its corners were already wrinkled. Nevertheless, she chuckled upon reading the boy's opinion.

~:~

Paper Flower #2

You are everything that is, your thoughts, your life, your dreams come true. You are everything you choose to be. You are as unlimited as the endless universe. -Shad Helmstetter

Paper Flower #3

You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations in your own mind as to what you cannot do. Don't think you cannot. Think you can. -Darwin P. Kingsley