II

A week after their ballet recital, Eunhae attended her ballet class. The afternoon sun was sending streaks of light throughout the horizon when she dropped herself from the bus and glanced at the words imprinted just above the building's portico: La Grazia School of Ballet.

The school's establishment, built during the year of 1995, was plain and simple; with two floors and wide glass windows complimented with lavenders planted on its sills. Its bricked walls were slightly weathered along with the logo that contained a drawing of a ballerina.

La Grazia was one of the three independent ballet schools in the small town of Eunhye, where Eunhae's family moved during the summer of 2001—two years ago.

"Good afternoon," miss Mina, who's at the front desk, greeted. "How's your school break so far, Eunhae?"

"Wonderful! I welcomed summer with open arms, miss M."

"That's good to hear, dear."

"Absolutely!"

The old one chuckled at the girl's reply. "Well then, I do hope that you'll enjoy this year's summer."

"Yeah I think I will, considering the fact that I'm taking summer classes here again."

"Of course," miss Mina smiled as she handed the girl her locker's key.

"Well, I gotta change. See you later, miss." Replied Eunhae and bowed before proceeding to the locker room.

<:>

Just like how iridescent bubbles pop in a short span of time, her thoughts about the stranger she met a week ago had already faded; yet it resurfaced when she got out of the building that day.

Their four hours of practice had just finished and Eunhae decided to wait for her friends outside as they changed.

She was securing the lock of her round handbag when she bumped into someone, causing her to drop her bag.

"Sorry,"

The both of them bent down and when the man was just about to hand her bag, they both looked surprised.

It was the stranger once again—the one with ebony hair and hazel eyes; the one who sneaked at the town's theater's back stage during their recital; the one who gave her a flower; and the one who seemed so outspoken.

"It's you." He said, followed by his certain grin. Relief was evident in his tone.

"Oh," she blinked, "hey,"

"Ms. Lee Eunhae, according to your reply, I somehow depicted that you remember me, perhaps?"

The both of them stood up and as Eunhae straightened her knee length pleated skirt, she tried to laugh despite her anxious thoughts. "Yes, I remember you. It's surprising to see you here."

"Well, I'm glad that the stars aligned themselves for me today."

"Pardon?"

"Allow me to explain, Lee Eunhae." He cleared his throat. "I've been looking for this school in this small town of ours for quiet a while now after I've seen its recital at the theater. Then yesterday, I drove pass here so I came back today to check inside, and thankfully, I bumped into you."

As she tried to take in his explanation, Eunhae gave him a questioning look. "You're looking for La Grazia? Why?"

"To see you of course," He said with so much assurance as if it's the easiest question he's been asked to answer.