Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (14)

*IMPORTANT* This is the last chapter of Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend. I have already written the first chapter of my new Cody Simpson love story which will be called "She Will Be Loved."

*~*~*~*~*

| Nine years later |

"On behalf of Cody and I, we would like to thank every one who could make it out here for our wedding today." I said, facing our family members and friends.

We were all in the middle of our wedding ceremony, eating a meal.

Cody put his arm around my waist and brought me closer toward him. I looked up and his eyes met mine. I was always his girl, but today it was documented and legalized after we both said "I do."

He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I smiled into our kiss and pulled away, raising my glass for a toast.

Everyone mocked my actions. "Cheers!" They all said in sync, facing the camera in front of us.

While everyone was distracted, Cody cupped his thumb and pointer finger on my chin, bringing it up toward him.

Instead of kissing me, he scooped me up in his arms causing me to drop my glass.

"Ow!" Christian mumbled, rubbing his head.

Cody lead me outside and toward our limo while everyone followed behind us. I faced the opposite direction of everyone else and threw my bouqet of flowers behind me.

I turned around to see who had caught it and smiled genuinely when I realized who had caught it.

Alli.

Christian wrapped his arms around her waist behind her and rested his head on her shoulder. They smiled sadly at Cody and I, and I blew them a kiss before stepping inside the limo for our Honeymoon.

- - -

The sun had already set and it was dark outside. Cody took my hand in his and led me toward the beach. Several feet away, I could make out a bed with petals on it and candles all around.

I squealed in excitement as Cody and I ran toward the area.

"This is amazing." I said, turning around to face him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, planting kisses all over his face.

"You're amazing." He grinned in response, leading us toward the bed.

He kissed me hungrily and passionately, his arms roaming around my body. He stopped at the zipper in the back of my dress and pulled away so I could look into his eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I murmured into his ear, pulling him back on top of me.

"You know," Cody began, "S*x is a temptation, caused by a sensation, when I stick my location into your destination."

I shook my head and giggled. Cody would say something like that in a time like this.

"Was that a good enough explanation?" He mumbled against my skin.

"I think I'll need a demonstration." I said teasingly, winking.

- - -

| Nine months later |

"I was so skinny back then." I said, flipping over to the next page in my wedding book.

Cody grinned. "And then I planted you with my seed." He said, rubbing my belly.

I would be a mother any day now and was as happy as I could ever be. I had the perfect husband and two amazing best friends. It's been like this for eight years and I could never ask for anything more.