Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (2)

Ello mates! Thank you for making Chapter 1 very successful. I hope y'all enjoy this Chapter just as much, and if not, even more :)

*IMPORTANT:* On the side of the chapter, there is a video of Bora Bora! ----->

HCHC, Hugs and Cody

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey." Alli mumbled, shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes slowly to find Alli holding a plate full of eggs and bacon.

I sat up quickly and grabbed the plate and fork.

"I must be in paradise." I moaned, forking an egg.

"You won't be in paradise until a day and a half." Alli smirked, sitting in front of me. She pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her head on her knee.

I swallowed the egg and dropped my fork. "Spill."

"Your mom and my mom arranged a nice getaway to Bora Bora."

I gasped and reached out to hug Alli.

"This is so awesome!" I cheered.

"Ya." Alli said enthusiastically.

I pulled back and gave her a strange look. "What's the catch?" I asked.

Alli furrowed her eyebrows. "Well, it's not exactly going to be just us girls.." Alli mumbled.

"Simpson say what!?" I cried.

"Cody's going too." Alli said quickly.

"There's nothing angelic about spending more than twenty four hours with Cody and a whole weekend in one of the most beautifulest places on Earth!" I yelled.

"This is an awesome oppuritunity for you and Cody to talk about what happened." Alli suggested.

I sighed. "We haven't had a conversation without fighting for the past month."

"He still cares about you Cara. And under that stubborn act you're pulling, I know you still like him too." Alli stated.

"Whatever." I grumbled, crossing my arms.

"I'll see you in a few hours." Alli said irritatedly, storming out of her room.

She marched back into the room and grabbed the plate full of bacon and eggs.

"And I'm taking the food with me!" She declared, closing the door behind her.

I rolled my eyes and rolled up my sleeping bag.

- - -

"This weekend is going to be great!" Naomi cried, jumping up and down on my bed.

"I guess. I wish it was just a girls weekend though." I murmured, shoving in clothes to my suitcase.

I finished packing and sat on my luggage across from Naomi.

"You're not happy dancing." Naomi said breathlessly. She continued jumping up and down. "Why aren't you happy dancing?" She asked angrily.

"There's nothing to happy dance about." I shrugged, crossing my arms.

Naomi frowned and sat down in front of me.

"Yes there is, silly!" She giggled. "Tom and I are going to have so much fun together."

I smiled. "Okay, you're right. There is something to happy dance about."

I didn't want to bring her mood down so I sat up and pulled her with me. We both started jumping on my bed excitedly.

"Girls," my mom knocked on my door. "The limo is here."