Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (3)

I am proud to say that I am a Simpsonizer, have Beadles Measles and am a (Greyson) Enchancer.

Aww yeahh! ;-)

Follow my Wattpad twitter: @Wattpad143

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Don't forget your sunscreen." I reminded Alli, picking a Neutrogena Wet Skin spray sunscreen and throwing it at her.

Alli catched it with one hand and packed it inside her knapsack. "When do I ever?" She asked.

I looked her up and down, then raised my eyebrow.

"I purposely wanted to be this nice, light shade of pink." Alli said defensively, crossing her arms.

I shook my head and threw my Hollister knapsack over my shoulders.

"When guys see me, they're going to think I'm blushing and find awe-dorable." Alli winked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist, leading her outside of the Hotel Suite and into the boat.

"No, they're going to think of a flower."

Other passengers who were staying in Presidental Suites like us which were surrounded by water, boarded inside the boat.

"A pretty flower?" Alli asked under her breath, waving at a guy who looked a year younger than us.

"No, like an ugly dead tulip." I grinned.

Alli gasped.

"Stop waving at that kid. He looks like he's ten." I murmured.

Alli elbowed me. "He does not. And even if he was, what's the wrost that can happen? He'll squirt me with his water gun?"

Alli and I chuckled. A plump woman who looked like she was in her middle thirties approached us.

"Excuse me lady, this face isn't going to get any redder with you blocking the sun." Alli said rudely.

I elbowed her.

"No, kid. You excuse me. Stop making googly eyes at my son." The woman warned in a deep, raspy voice.

Alli gulped and the woman grinned, sitting back down.

When we arrived at the island, everyone stepped out before us. Before the little boy stepped out, he turned around in front of us.

"My mom owns a tazer! ZzZzZz!" He said hyperactively, making funny hand motions with his fingers.

- - -

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Cody greeted me.

I rolled my eyes and smoothed my hair, letting it out of it's loose ponytail.

"Be happy if you even wake up tomorrow morning, Simpson." I threatened, poking Cody on his chest.

Cody looked at my finger and then me, smirking.

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"It's reality."

I turned around and stood behind Alli. Cody joined our group and the Tour Guide walked toward us.

"I am Mckee." She said in a thick, Hawaiin accent. After we introduced ourselves, she led us deeper inside the island.

Several minutes later, we were on a trail.

"To begin this Tour, we are going hiking on Mount Otemanu. This is a main attraction here in Bora, Bora."

"If someone were to fall off Mount Otemanu, would police look into it farther or say it was an accident, rather than murder?" I asked curiously.