Chunin Exams:TFOD part 3

3rd pov:

While Akari,Naruto and Sasuke was resting,Sakura stood guard in case anyone takes advantge of them and strikes.The sound ninja that Orochimaru sent,attacked as Sakura tried to defend them off with the help of Rock Lee that had appeared out of nowhere a few minutes ago.

"We're here to kill Akari,"one of the male ninja named Dosu said making Sakura glance at Akari in worry as they began to fight.

"Oh your hair is so soft, you should stop being a ninja!"Sakura's hair was grabbed by the female ninja with bruises all over her."Sakura,you have done enough,"a familiar voice said warmly at her."Now time for your punishment,"the tone of the voice changed into a cold one.They turned toward the voice to see....

"Akari!"

Akari got the hands of the female ninja off Sakura's hair.She then kicked her making her fly towards her teammate.They just looked at her,"Oh well,she was a weakling anyways."one of the male ninja said making my anger boil even more."You don't even care about your teammate. Maybe you should get your butt kicked instead of her."Akari muttered under her breath.

"What was that?"he asked and she repeated it for him again loudly.Heh you could see smoke coming out from his ears as he started to charge towards Akari.He tried to punch Akari,key word:tried.

He didn't land a hit on her when she side-stepped.He got even madder and tried to attack her using sound,she dodged it,took out her twin katana and sliced at the machine on his arm.It shattered and the Akari knocked him out with the butt of the katana.

Meanwhile,Shikamaru and his team hid in the bushes then came out to help.Ino went to do something to the female ninja that to has just gain conscious and threaten to kill the herselfs if they continue to fight.

Sakura's pov:

I sat there,looking at Akari and the other genins fight.Why couldn't I be like Akari?She's so strong and intelligent,always willing to fight to save us.I saw Akari whispering to the ninja that grabbed my hair.Hmm maybe I should cut my hair,I raised my kunai in my right hand and swipe it through my hair.I heard some gasp and looked up to see Akari looking at me concern for some reason and the other just looked at me in shock.Akari soon snapped out of it and deflected the kunai that was thrown from one of the enemy.

Soon the enemy surrender and put down their scroll and left as soon as possible taking their teammate as well.As soon as they left,Sasuke came out from the cave and the people that was with bushy eyebrows before the Chunin exams started took bushy eyebrows away."Who did this Akari,Sakura?"Sasuke asked us,well mostly Akari.Why can't he just pay more attention to me?I'm getting sick of this,he is paying more attention to Akari than me.I look at Akari in envy.

Akari's pov:

"A team of sound ninjas but i kicked their butt so there is nothing to worry about.And they gave us their scroll to replace the one we lost in the previous battle,"I inform him while picking up the scroll and placing it in my pouch.Oh for your info yes we did lose the heaven scroll,it was when I was carrying the Sasuke and Sakura away from the dangerous snake."Then why is your arm bandaged?"I ignored his question and told him that we should head out.

Naruto then shouted and sit up from his sleeping position and yelled something that I didn't catch."We need to head out now,"I told Naruto before turning to the other genin and giving them a smile before walking towards the direction of the tower.

~After awhile~

It's getting dark already and we set up camp with Kabuto.Yup we met Kabuto while we were walking,that sneaky bastard.Naruto,Sakura and Kabuto was already asleep and Sasuke is taking watch for any enemies."Sasuke stay here,I'm getting the Earth scroll,"I inform Sasuke as he nods and I walked in a random direction.After walking a few miles away from my team before encountering a team.

They were sleeping making my job more easier,I summoned Blue Ocean and aimed for their heart before killing them quickly,I checked their pockets and finally found a Earth scroll.I sigh in relief of not to do any more work.I quickly leap from tree to tree at the direction I came from.

Sasuke's Pov:(Short Pov)

I was looking for any unfamiliar chakra signatures when I heard a few leaves rustling,I turned around to find Akari standing behind me holding a ...... Earth scroll?!!How the hell did she get that so fast?!Not only was she strong but she's beautiful and cute...... Wait why am I thinking like this!!Do I like her?"Hello?Sasuke snap out of it,"The sound of Akari's voice snapped me back from my thoughts.

"Good your paying attention.Now that we have both scroll,we can proceed to the tower now,"she informed me as I nod my head.She asked me to go to rest and she would take the watch instead of me.I then slept peacefully thinking about Akari~

Naruto's Pov:

Light was blinding my eyes,stupid sun!I woke up and found myself only with Sakura and Kabuto."Oh Naruto your awake,"A voice similar to Aka-chan said."Can you hold the scrolls for me while I go hunting for food?"She asked as I nodded before taking the scrolls away from her hands.I looked at the scrolls it was the Heaven scroll and the ..... Earth scroll?!my eyes widen in shock.

How the heck did she get the scroll overnight?Aka-chan is so awesome,Believe it!I heard a groan and looked to see Sakura-Chan sitting upright.I suddenly got an idea and rushed to Sakura-chan,"Sakura-chan,can we open the scrolls?"My curiosity got the best of me while Sakura-Chan looked confuse."What scrolls?"She asked.

I showed her both Heaven and Earth scroll as she nodded curious of what would happen if I opened the scrolls,I handed her the Earth scroll while I hold the Heaven scroll.We were about to open the scrolls but was startled by a hand appearing on my shoulder.Sakura-chan and I turned around in defeat,Aka-Chan caught us.

"Are you guys trying to open the scroll?"Aka-Chan asked giving us a very intimidating face."N-no A-aka-chan we w-weren't t-trying to."I said scared of what she might do to us.

"I'm letting you guys off the hook but next time I won't,"Aka-chan looked very......  happy?She pushed some fish into our hand and Sakura-chan let out a high-pitch scream causing me to drop the fish on the floor.

I closed my ears"OH shut up Sakura!"Aka-chan yelled."What happened here?Sakura?Dope?"Sasuke's voice said.I looked at Aka-chan with a pleading look to make up a excuse."Nothing Sasuke,I just shoved some fish that i caught to Sakura,"She said as Sasuke just rolled his eyes.

~Time skip~

Akari's pov

We finally reached the tower,injured.We walked in to see the other Konoha genins in the room.I secretly smiled as  I sigh in relief that everyone is alive."There is going to be a Preliminary round,"I looked at the person in shock,everyone looks like that too.

====================================

Hey minna sorry I updated late,I had issues in my family and stuff.Please forgive me.Anyways I don't own Naruto,I only own my OC.Have a nice day guys.

Vote

Share