Chunin Exams:Written Test!!

Akari's pov

Suddenly Konohamaru bumped into this kitty cat. Oh now I remember this is Kankuro.He lifted up Konohamaru.Naruto had a light bulb above his head and took out my whistle and blew it.This guy got guts to do that to a poor kid. Before he could even do anything to I appeared infront of kitty cat and .........

Sasuke's POV:

I watch as Akari pointing her twin katana at his throat,"Naughty Kitty, your not suppose to pick a fight with some kids,"She said as she took the kid from him and stepped away from him.He started walking towards her saying,"Well hello sexy what brings you here,"I started to feel a pang of jealousy so I picked up a rock and threw it at him,"your not from here are you?Go back to where you came from,"I said.

Akari's POV:

"Kankuro,I'll kill you," a cold voice said as I looked up to see a red haired boy above of sasuke.
Kankuro looked so scared of him,"G-Gaara,it was that boy's fault not mine.He bumped into me first,"Kankuro exclaimed as he glared at Konohmaru.

"Let's go,"Gaara said as they started walking."Wait why are you in konoha?"Sakura asked."Are you living under a rock or something, we're here for the chunin exams,"Temari said before they started to walk away again."You there,what's your name?"Sasuke asked. Temari blushed and asked,"Me?"

Girls are soo hopeless *cue facepalm*

"No, the one with the gourd,"Sasuke said."Gaara Of The Desert.What about you and the girl,"Gaara said."Hn.Sasuke Uchiha,"Gaara looked at me waiting for my name."My name is Akari,it's a pleasure to meet you Panda,"I said smiling to him as Sasuke looked at me with a unfamiliar look on his face.

~time skip~

We got a form for the Chunin exams for tomorrow. I'll make sure Sasuke doesn't get the curse mark from orochimaru. I vowed too.

~the day of the chunin exams~

As we walked up the stairs I counted the floor number and saw Izumo And Kotetsu trying to do something to someone.

I drew my Twin katana and raise it at their throats,"What'cha doing?"I ask with a smirk. They were totally looked terrified ,"W-we w-were d-doing n-nothing!"Izumo and Kotetsu stuttered.

"Do you even realised that this is the second floor you dimwits, let's go already,"I said walking up the stairs But was stop by a boy with big eyebrows saying something about youth and something else.I told him to go away coldly and walked towards my destination.

As soon as I opened the doors,I saw Kakashi standing there.I knew what he was going to say so,"Their coming right about now," as soon as I said that my team mates walked in."I'm glad you all came to take the test,"Kakashi said,"if sakura didn't came all of you would not be taking the chunin exam,"Kakashi said as team 7 widen their eyes."I'm proud of you all,"He continues.

Nobody's. POV:

As Team 7 walked in Akari wore her hood knowing that Kabuto and Orochimaru will be there. Once they arrived, Akari stepped away from Sasuke knowing he would be attacked by a crazy fangirl named Ino and blend in the shadows. Shikamaru looked around for Akari and she appeared beside him."Hey Shika,"She greeted him calmly as he did they same not noticing the glares that Sasuke was throwing at Shikamaru.

Knowing that no one knows she's here except some people *cough*team 7*cough*Kakashi *cough*Hokage *cough* Shikamaru and Choji *cough* and probably Orochimaru and Kabuto. She hid my presence and chakra completely. Kabuto approached the 9 genin and talked about the info card."Rock Lee and Gaara of the desert." Sasuke stated when Kabuto ask if anyone wanted info.

Akari's pov:

I observe carefully and put my guard up."MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I'LL KICK YOUR BUTTS!"Naruto yelled at the other competitors not noticing their intense glares at him. Sakura hit him on the head and apologise to the others oblivious of their hard glares and stares.Hey it rhymed!Then Kabuto got attacked by the Sound ninjas, his glasses broke as the 9 genins looked in suprise. He dodged the attack and got hit by the sound.

After that Ibiki showed up and broke up the fight,asking us to take our seats then told us this would be a writing exam and explained the rules of the exam.I got to my seat and when I remember in the series.they said they wanted to test on how good we get info so I need to cheat to get information.

I turned to the paper and scanned through the questions. These question we're ed meant for by chunin. I tried using time stop jutsu that I created.I made the necessary hand signs.

Universe style:Time stop

Time stops and I started walking to some random ninja who I knew was a Chunin in disguise and copied the answers before taking a seat and released the jutsu before acting as if I'm still writing when I saw Ibiki raising an eyebrow on me.

I nodded at him and finish writing. Then Kankuro asked to go to the toilet and came back before the tenth question started. I began to zone out as I knew what was going to happen.I thought of strategies to prevent pedo snake from giving Sasuke the curse mark.I snapped back to reality when Naruto yelled at Ibiki about his ninja ways."You passed the first part of the exam."Ibiki said shocking everyone in the room.

"Then where's the tenth question?"A voice of a girl asked.Then Ibiki explained the real purpose of the exam.After that Anko bursted through the window and landed near Ibiki.

Nobody's pov:

Ibiki sweatdropped at Anko when she enter through the window,"Aren't you too early Anko?"Ibiki asked her.She ignored him and scanned the ninjas participating in the exam,"Ibiki you've grown soft, more than half of the number of the participant are still in the exams."She said before turning to the genins and introducing herself and said the next exam will be held at the Forest of Death.

After Anko released the genins,Akari went exploring in a forest and found a beautiful lake.She took off her combat boots and placed them beside her.She gently place her legs in the lake careful to not disturb the animals in the lake.She checked if she had her hood and mask on and sigh in relief.She took a breath and .............

>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<

Hey minna hope you like this chapter.I tried my best to make it good.Well I don't own Naruto or other animes that i would use in the future.