Protecting them??!!

Hello this is my first fanfic i'm sorry if there are some errors in my story,I hoped u like it!
>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>
Akari's POV:

The credits for seasons 1 of some random anime rolled as I fell asleep.the darkness was overcomes by the brightness as there stood a lady wearing a white long dress.

"My dear Akari, you have been given the quest to protect your favourite animes from the akatsuki and Orochimaru."She began to talk.

"You must prevent them from taking their Magic,Tailed-beasts,spirits and Charas from being taken away.there is also something the gods want to give you, a scythe that can transform into a necklace and any type of gun with unlimited ammo you can summon it anytime you want, use it wisely my dear.Until then see you soon."

I stood there in shocked, processing what she said. Soon I appeared on a branch wearing the outfit in the profile with knee-length combat boots underneath a black cloak. My hair had blue and red highlights too.

I looked down to see my favourite team 7 with tazuna walking .'Hmm this must be the part where they were going to the land of waves!'I thought excitedly.

I hid my chakra and presence while following them on the tree tops getting ready my twin katana for the attack of the demon brothers, judging by the looks of it Naruto have not gotten the injury yet.

'Their coming' i thought as I saw the puddle. I drew my twin katana ready to protect them. As soon as they ripped Kakashi apart, I appeared in front of the frozen Naruto and prevent the demon brothers from hurting him.

After that I pinned the two demon brother to the tree with my kunai that I took out of nowhere and walked toward them with the cloak hiding my face, I leaned forward and whispered ,"Go and tell your boss if he ever tried to ever hurt any of them I will personally kill him."

They look scared and ran away when I released them. I heard a cough behind me, I turned to see kakashi standing there. "Excuse me but who are you?"Sakura asked.

I just smiled for awhile before saying," you'll see soon.By the way here's a whistle for you, blow it when your really in need.Ja ne," I gave team 7 and Kakashi a whistle and poofed away on the tree top where I could see them looking confused and continued to follow them as they walked.

Sasuke's POV:

'Who was that?Whatever it's getting in my way for revenge.Hn I should stop thinking about that person' I thought as the person rowing the boat told the baka to shut up.

Tazuna start talking about this guy called Gato,'hn I'll crush him,'

Once we landed, the person used the motor to the other side.Tazuna keeps on saying to get him home on one piece. The Baka keep on throwing kunai everywhere.

Akari's POV:

'Hm so this is the part where I get some fun in fighting with Zabuza,' I thought as this time I finally get meet him.

I got ready my twin katana again and watched as Zabuza's sword flew and hit the tree then Kakashi said something about Zabuza then Zabuza said something about the copy cat ninja.Naruto blowed my whistle secretly not knowing that it's a silent whistle.

He looked confuse and blew it again.Thats my cue,I charged toward Zabuza swinging my sword at him. He stop the attack with his giant sword,"I heared about you from the demon brothers,hmm black cloak.I wonder what's below it." He said while I just kept quiet and kept attacking while without breaking a sweat.

This time I took out my necklace and murmured, "Scythe please show me what your made of," as the neaklace glowed and it became a blue and red scythe/gun.