Chapter 2 (continued)

Sage quickly recovered and so did the boys. We started to get out of the truck and once I took in my surrounding I swear I thought I was going to faint. The surroundings just took my breath away. This place is beautiful! I thought to myself. The house was like a mansion, it was huge! The yard seemed to go on forever that is until it met the forest line. The house was white and had three levels to it, not counting the basement. It had two wrap around decks, one on the third floor and the other deck on the ground floor.

            “Breath, you four, and close your mouths,” Annette said to us as she and Derek started to get the boxes out of their car.

            “Boys, get your asses out here and help us!” yelled Derek with a hint of his alpha tone leaking out.

            As soon as Derek yelled, I heard running. Some coming from inside the house and the rest coming from behind the house, it sounded like a herd of elephants. When I looked up at the front door, four boys came running out the door and slowed their pace. Switching my gaze to the right side of the house, two boys came around the house and walked toward their brothers and stood with them in front of the porch.

            The sound of someone clearing their throat brought me back to reality. I really must have spaced out because all the boxes are now on the porch, by the door.

            Derek’s boys were standing in front of us and looking at me, I mean like checking me out. Gross! I thought to myself. They were my cousins.

            Sage was standing to my left with her hand in mine, Connor was to my right, and Hayden was standing behind me and Connor. Hayden put his hands on my shoulders to help ease the tension in the atmosphere. My right hand searched and finally found Connor’s hand.

            “Kids, these are your cousins, Connor, Adalynn, Hayden, and Sage,” Derek said pointing at each of us. When he said our names we each nodded our heads in greeting.

            “These are our boys, William who’s 18; Aaron who is 16, his twin Linken also 16; Russell, 14; Patrick, 13; and Taylor who’s 9.” Each boy also gave a nod or said ‘hi’ once their names were said.

            William had shaggy brown hair; it wasn’t too long to where it was covering his face. I couldn’t see his eyes because he wasn’t looking at me, but he was HOT! Wait did I just say that? That’s gross.  I don’t know why but there is just something about him. He was 6’2” and wearing clothing that just clung to every muscle and every crease on his body.

            STOP!!! You got to stop thinking like this!

            The twins, Aaron and Linken looked identical, it was quite obvious, no need to ask them. They had the same chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. They were about 6’1” and fairly built, but they still don’t have the muscles like William, but they didn’t look like they were weak.

            Russell was the only redhead or as I like to call them, gingers. He was 6’1”. He had freckles on his face, but was pretty tan for a ginger. He had light blue, almost grey colored eyes. His hair was a light red, not like one of those carrot tops, but you could still say that he was definitely a true ginger.

            Patrick was about 6’0” with dark brown hair that looked black, almost. He had dark brown eyes. His eyes were intense. I could tell now that he was going to be difficult to read.

            Taylor was about 4’0” give or take a few inches, he’s still growing. He looked exactly like Annette with her physical features, but his hair was dirty blonde, like Derek, and he had light blue colored eyes. Taylor was standing next to his mom in a protective stance. He let out a low growl once he saw me staring at him. Everyone looked at him and giggled.

            “It’s all right Tay. No one is going to hurt anyone,” Annette said patting his head as she looked at both families and her smile grew from ear to ear. “Ok, let’s get these boxes in the house and up to their rooms. Each of the boxes has their names on them, so take the correct boxes to the correct room. You guys know where each of their rooms are, right?” She asked looking at the boys, who all nodded their heads. “Oh and no one has to share a room.”

            “Are you serious!?! Your house is that big to where everyone gets their own room? I thought I was going to have to share a room with Miss. OCD over here,” said Sage point her finger at me while she was saying the last sentence.

            Everyone was chuckling and I glared at each of them. Hayden and Connor were clutching their sides laughing. I elbowed both of them in their stomachs, and the other six boys stopped laughing when they saw me take action.

            “Yes, sweetheart, the house is big enough for everyone to have their own rooms. No need to share.”

            With that said, Sage ran into the house, in search for her bedroom. The tension in the atmosphere broke when Taylor went running after her, shouting her name and giving her directions to her room. I shook my head and smiled as I made my way to the boxes and took a couple of them up to my room.

            When I walked into my room, I was stunned. I had a queen size bed, an oak desk and dresser set, but that’s not what stunned me.

            “I HAVE MY OWN BALCONY!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I dropped the boxes I was carrying and ran to the sliding glass door. My room was on the second floor and I didn’t think that there were any balconies on the second floor. The view from the balcony was amazing, and it faced the forest in the backyard.

            I heard laughter from behind me. I turned around to see who it was. My jaw dropped.

            It was William.

**********************************************************************

Author's Note:

     I will hopefully be adding the next chapter within the next couple of days. Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan! Let me know what you think!!!

Bunny20 ;)