Chapter 6

But it all comes down to why she ended up the way she did. A girl with trust issues, fear of everything and everyone and an overactive imagination.

The Girl, among anything else, value loyalty. She became friends with people and put effort in making their friendship last because she trusted an individual to be loyal. She wasn't controlling, more protective like a wolf would protect her cubs if they were put in danger. She was there when you needed her and would help you if she can. But she hates when people leave her without an explanation  or even a simple goodbye.

The Girl had a friend named Ana. They did everything together and Ana protected the Girl from her bullies. The Girl even chose to be put in a class with her bullies just to be with her friend. Ana attended class for three days and after that she vanished. The Girl called her friend's house but it wasn't available anymore and for years to come, The Girl questioned what she did wrong.

What happened to Ana?  She transferred school.

One day she messaged the Girl and they talked to each other like nothing happened. The Girl realized that she expected Ana to be as loyal or at least nice enough to say goodbye. Unconsciously, the Girl began to be suspicious of everyone and the Little Girl was locked away deep inside her memories.

At the bottom of the page, a question was written:

       Little Girl, Little Girl you've grown so much. I've got one last question for you. You're nearly free. College graduation is near just wait a little more. Little Girl, what do you plan to do?

After all these years and I'm still Little Girl but I'll take of my mask and start living and not just breathing.