Chapter 3

A little purple book with a skull on the front. It wasn't hers but curiosity took over her mind. She opened the cover and read the first entry.

Dear Little Girl,

           I'm you and you're me. I know that you want to throw this away but read it first and satisfy your curiosity. You might not believe me and I understand why. You don't trust anyone or anything especially books that appear from thin air.

Little Girl smiled and tried to skip the rest of the letter but found that the next pages were blank. She turned over the book and on the back cover was  a piece of paper that read:

A person is like a book. at first their pages are empty except for a little warning on the front. You want to see the last page as soon as possible. But what's the point of reading about the ending if you don't know how it all began. Little Girl, don't be afraid to take on life in your own little pace. But remember that you won't understand nor will anything happen if you ignore the little details.

Little Girl pursed her lips and continued reading the letter.

           Little Girl, I know what you've been through. Tormented by your peers for expressing ideas that went over their heads. Don't worry of what they'd think of you. Just be the best person you can be .