Who Ever Said Life Was Easy? [Chapter 1]

Ch. 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey (: I hope you like this story, and I tend to not put enough details into my stories D: So I'm gonna try REALLY hard lol.

But if there's anything you think I can do to make the story better, please share (:

Enjoy (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who Ever Said Life Was Easy?

Ch. 1

I'm going to start off my story by telling you, if you think life is easy, well then you've been wrongly misled and you will find out how wrong in my story. My life has been anything but easy.........................

I hopped out of bed as soon as I saw my clock hit 4:00. I had been laying in my bed watching the clock for the past hour. I couldn't sleep one bit. I was nervous yet excited at the same time. Today was my first day of 10th grade and I knew I had no friends, but I couldn't wait to get out of the damn house.

After being stuck with my step-father all summer, I was up an hour and a half before I had to be, in hope that I would be able to get ready and run out of the house before he woke up. I didn't need any new bruises from him. I already had enough...

So I walked over to my falling apart dresser and tried to pull out one of the drawers quietly. I don't know why I didn't think to pull out a set of clothes last night... As I was pulling the drawer it made a creak at the last second. I stopped where I was and stopped breathing for what felt like minutes. Finaly I heard a snore coming from the room next door.

I let out the breath I had been holding quietly and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a red long sleave top. It was too hot for this outfit, but I had no other choice otherwise people would wonder about the big black and blue bruises all over my arms and legs.

The past week I had tried to stay away from my step-father, Kevin, knowing school would be starting, but he wouldn't have that. The bastard... And of course my mom was always high, and when she wasn't she would ask about my bruises, but whenever I told her that they were from Kevin, she would always tell me the same thing. "How many times have I told you to stop making up lies, I know that you don't like him, but you can't make up lies like that!"

After I had slipped on my clothes, I ran a brush through my long and naturally straight red hair and slipped on a pair of dirty white sneakers. I wish I had some nice shoes. Like a pair of DCs or maybe even a pair of Converse, but my mom didn't have enough money to spend on me. All her money was spent on drugs, drugs, and more drugs. It was a mircale I had what I had. And I don't even wanna know how she was able to get me what I was wearing now...

So I opened my bedroom door as quietly as a could and tiptoed down the stairs stepping around the step with the hole in it.

I couldn't wait to get out of here. This house was a disaster. I attempted to keep it clean, but that was not easy by any means. Especialy when Kevin was mad at me, he would throw things a lot of the times and miss. The hole in the step was because he threw a bowling ball at me for only God knows why. He missed thankfully. But now there was a giant hole in the step...

When I made it to the kitchen I looked in the closet and found a box of Strawberry Poptars. I'm pretty sure they were old, but it was better than nothing. I grabbed a pack of them and continued to tiptoe to the front door.

Just as I made it and touched the door knob I heard something. "Fucking brat... ARIEL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

That was my cue, I opened the door and ran out as fast as I could. I didn't stop until I reached the end of my 500ft driveway. When I did i debated weather or not I should walk to school incase he came to check out here for me or to wait for the bus.

An hour later the I saw the bus coming around the corner to I jumped out from behind the bushes that were hiding me and waited until the bus stopped infront of me. I climbed up the stairs and sat in one of the front seats.

Finaly away from the hellhole they call a home for atleast a few hours....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so that chapter wasn't that long, I know, but I want to know what you guys think before I post any more.

Vote and comment please :)

If you guys want more I would like 10+ votes otherwise I probably wont continue with this story :(

So vote and tell me if there's anything I can do better :)