♔ 15

Reina | October 31st, 2013 | 10:28 PM

Ladies it's yo song, so as soon as this come on, you should get out on the floor, go and get your sexy on. If you know that you betta than the new girl that he on, go' head and tell him naw, you gon' miss me when I'm gone.

I sang out loud to Ciara's new song while sipping on my cup of Peach Ciroc and dancing on Rafael at the same time.

Every year Kidd throws a huge Halloween party at Club 46 and this year was no different. There were people here I haven't seen in years, the food was banging, the She spinning was one of NY's finest and when I checked out the bar I peeped about a hundred different bottles. Everybody was having a good time and there were no bad vibes.

... Well except between Damien and I. He had the nerve to bring Tatiana's trifling ass here knowing damn well nobody wants her here. However, I digress, I need to stop worrying about what they do. I meed to only be concerned with me, my man, my friends, my family and most importantly Gabriella.

That little girl had a good time today with me, we went out to Party City tfor the umpteenth time and she finally picked out her costume, she decided to be a cute little ladybug. Afterwards, we did a little trick-or-treating around where we lived but eventually I dropped her off at my parent's house where they'll really take her out. That's where she really wanted to be anyways, she loves how much candy their neighbor's give away.

"Baby you look damn good." Rafi said in my ear as he put his hands on my waist.

"Thank you boo, you do too." It was true, although his basketball player costume wasn't original at all, he still looked sexy as hell. I on the other hand, chose to be a black cat, clad in a black leather bodysuit and all.

I scanned the room and grabbed onto Rafi's hand, walking in the direction of the thing that caught my eye.

"Bae, where are you taking me?" He trudged behind me.

"The photo booth Rafi. We both look fye  tonight and I wanna take a picture."

"Iight, whatever you want." He said as we got into the booth. I sat down on his lap and said, "Okay, so the first one is just going to be us smiling." I waited until he smiled and I pressed the capture button. Flash.

"Kay, through next one should be silly faces."

"But Rei, your face is always silly." He joked as I slapped his chest and pressed the button again, flash.

"Keep talking shit Rafael Amari Williams." I shook my head.

"You know I'm playing with you Reina Fabiola White."

"Ew, I thought I told you to never speak of my middle name, it's disgusting."

"I like it baby, its different."

"Aww, thank you babes."

He nodded as he pressed his lips to my cheek. I pressed the button once more, flash.

"Gimme those lips mami." He commanded in a sexy ass voice. I leaned into him and bit his bottom lip, kissing him slowly. Rafi leaned forward a little and pressed the button a fourth and final time, flash.

Suddenly the booth opened from both sides and my best friends busted in.

"Sorry Rafael," Chyenne interrupted, "We're going to have to steal Reina away from you." He nodded and exitted the booth, "I'll see you later." He said to me.

"Kay baby." I smiled as he disappeared into the crowd.

"Damn Reina, if he wasn't already yours, I would've hopped on him real fast." Morgan said while pressing the button fifty-million times.