Epilogue

Firework display as described

Comment and vote please

Mira's Pov

Amazing what cards life has dealt me so far, I went from a obscure young girl to the admirable young woman I am today. It started with me marrying my best friend then having the perfect son that just so happens to be my companion. Now several years later, I am a mother of seven delightful children and a wife to the most astounding man in the world. A man that has been with me through thick and thin.

When she had thought there wasn't hope left, he never strayed far from her sight. At her lowest ebb he had been there to pick up the pieces. Not once did he repine or bemoan the impediment of having her as his queen and wife. And what a great father he was to all of the seven children.

Being a queen hasn't been easy either, but I have had the pleasure of having a mother-in-law who is willing to help me in my transition from a mere mother and wife into the queen of wolves. A queen that will voluntarily lay down her live for her kingdom. And a kingdom that would readily do the same for their queen. A mutual affection, one bore out of love and respect for the royal family.

Thankfully I gave full reign of my businesses to Josh, I know I wouldn't have been able to deal effectively with it. There was so much going on all at once. And what a bloody good job he has done at only eighteen years of age. He was high up there with the top CEO in the world business map. Some had thought he was getting succour from George but close friends and family knew better. Josh had done it all by himself with George as his role model.

The 'quads' as I like to call my four musketeers were now eight years old, though they looked twelve.. Thankfully in the last year their growth had significantly stunted,  but their intellect still remained on the rise. And should be in colleges in about two to four years from now. It scares me since I really want them to have as normal as feasible a childhood.

As for my tiny tearaways, little Alex and troublesome Sapphire. The still had everyone but me wrapped around their little fingers. George has it worse and I just let him be since it was clear that he was trying to makeup for not being there when the 'quads' were younger. I thought it a sweet gesture. At the moment the twins were into everything and were sending the servants on crazy chases around the palace. Oh did I mention how accident prone they were? Also like their celebrated siblings, they too were gifted the 'gift of imitations'. Meaning they can imitate whatever power they came across.

Amrita, DJ and Elle, were due for their seasonal Diwali visits. It hurt to see my little sister all alone but I thank the gods and goddesses she has the kids else she would have died with Danny. DJ reminded everyone of his father and looked like him as well. Himself and Elle both have their father's piercing blue eyes. It's such a shame he didn't get to see and hold them But most of all it hurts to know the kids will never know just how gracious their father was. Danny was a giving and intelligent person. Intelligence the children have inherited though Josh would like to think it's all due to his endeavour.

Celebrating Diwali was something we made a tradition out of three years ago and since then our parents came over every Diwali. A tradition that has since become vastly celebrated in the kingdom by adults and children alike. During which everywhere is decorated with lights and sweets are given to children. With everyone dressed in their finery. We made it a tradition rather than something of religious value and importance. With a spectacular firework display at night-time  as the highlight of the day. Concluding a joyous day.